Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

How do i build this monument for sparta

Strategic warriorStrategic warrior Senior MemberPosts: 413Registered Users
edited September 2013 in Total War: ROME II
I want to build the monument of leonidus but i do not know how can someone explain me what i need to do im not confuse of the building stuff in rome 2 it just i dont know what to do to build it
Post edited by Strategic warrior on

Comments

• StriderVauxStriderVaux Junior Member Posts: 10Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    yea .... how to build dat leonidas monument ? .... couldnt figure it out ...can sumbody help ? .
  • krunshkrunsh Senior Member Posts: 1,238Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    I do not know personally. But have you tried using the search function of the total war encyclopedia in game? If you can find the building, it should show you the build chain that leads to it.
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 970
    16gb ram

Team Skaven
  • torsken_deadtorsken_dead Member Posts: 89Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Attachment not found.

Attachment not found. It might be abit hard to c , but anyway u go in to wiki /buildings/hellenistic/Military/spartan and there it is if u want to c what is required its the stage 5 building, so basicly what i think u need to do is research so far that u can get royal spartans and then 1 or 2 buildings moore, :)
  • ApolytosApolytos Senior Member Posts: 177Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    I have done it. http://postimg.org/image/69djfqxnr/full/

I could make it after I researched the "Remuneration Reforms" technology which enables you to build the level 4 hoplite barracks.

After you constract the level 4 barracks then you can upgrade that building to the "Monument of Leonidas". Also, the monument can be build only once... just a tip.
    edited September 2013
    Apolytos wrote: »
    I have done it. http://postimg.org/image/69djfqxnr/full/

I could make it after I researched the "Remuneration Reforms" technology which enables you to build the level 4 hoplite barracks.

After you constract the level 4 barracks then you can upgrade that building to the "Monument of Leonidas". Also, the monument can be build only once... just a tip.

Does the spartans that u recruit there then get like 130 morale? just curious since it says 30 pct xtra morale, and they have about 97 standard?
    edited September 2013
    I have full stacks of Spartans long before I made that building so I have not tested it yet. I will, but I think that they will have the 130 morale that you say.
  • TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Apolytos wrote: »
    I have full stacks of Spartans long before I made that building so I have not tested it yet. I will, but I think that they will have the 130 morale that you say.

still don't touch these bad boys:

Attachment not found.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    edited September 2013
    Trayvian wrote: »

Attachment not found.
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited?

Attachment not found.
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited? also how did they get 131 melee attack and 154 morale? but i guess the faction u play as will always have the best elite units in the campaign,
  • TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited? also how did they get 131 melee attack and 154 morale? but i guess the faction u play as will always have the best elite units in the campaign,

Attachment not found.

Those troops are raw recruits. This is the stats of elites:

Attachment not found.

The elite army was recruited much before Italia Province could be turned into the military centre.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    edited September 2013

Attachment not found.

These bad boys have base morale of 75 and Royals and Heroes have base of 80.

Sorry bad boys...