Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

M'lady :)

Campbot 9000Campbot 9000 Senior MemberPosts: 193Registered Users
edited September 2013 in The Graveyard
Now the name of this post may be rather intriguing however I can guarantee you that it is not misleading. If anyone remembers the 16th rally point I can provide some much needed facts. As you may observe there is a rather hot female specimen in this presentation, one of which I would gladly tip my fedora to while in passing of course. I must say, when I heard her speak I just knew Rome II was going to be good (and it is good). If you have a girl, so beautiful, so naturally invigorating and innovative, how can you not think CA has got there stuff sorted? I mean my eyes were just taken with that captivating woman, she seemed so playful, so elegant... I really think we were meant to be. I mean who here doesn't like gamer girls?! She really just rocked my world. CA, if you advertise with goddesses like her then you will always get me buying the game, regardless of its state upon launch (obviously it will always be good though!) and I want to make that point clear.

It is a fantastic game CA, honestly it truly tis, I however would vouch for more females to be implemented into Rome II and maybe to make some look a little grabbing (in terms of how attractive they are). I mean I want to have fun while I'm playing right ;)? I don't want to just twirl my beard about while moving units and contemplate whether or not the trip to the bathroom is worth it. I think it would also do wonders if we as the community got to hear that lovely soul speak again, she has talent you know. Maybe a future rally point could have her revealing some more "secrets" of the game?

Anyhow, here's to M'lady, I tip my hat and heart to you. CA it is a fantastic game, I love the implementation of gamer girls on the side, it makes stuff so much more interesting, especially to a budding, rather attractive single male. So long fellow gamers!
Post edited by Campbot 9000 on

Comments

• Campbot 9000Campbot 9000 Senior Member Posts: 193Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwWrDtkJdTs - here's the link, it gets me every time. I've watched it 23 times now...
  • Kraken93Kraken93 Senior Member Posts: 977Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Fedora? instantaneous rejection.
    I was asked to change my signature to something less provocative. This is Fitzgerald, the German bunny.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Mr BonesMr Bones Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    I would do ANYTHING for her...

QXn8Q25.png
    edited September 2013
    Anyone else here fancy that charming gal? I wonder if she is taken though... it keeps me up at night you know
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,446Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Uhh...well this is an interesting post, I'm not sure whether to feel upset, amused or approving. ;)

Err...good on you, OP? While I support having more women in the game (both developing and represented in units) I'm a little uncertain if this post is...a good way to promote this? (also, cannot agree with the "grabbing" part, I want warriors in the units and women who knows what they're talking about in developing, not models in either case, we have enough of that already)

Seriously, I'm stumped here. :p
    Don't worry.
    edited September 2013
    Holy ****, she is amazing!
  • kesmaikesmai Senior Member Posts: 135Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    2 weeks before release this was posted.
    CA you are liars.
    this wasn´t posted by sega, but by CA i remind you.
    edited September 2013
    Setrus wrote: »
    Uhh...well this is an interesting post, I'm not sure whether to feel upset, amused or approving. ;)

Err...good on you, OP? While I support having more women in the game (both developing and represented in units) I'm a little uncertain if this post is...a good way to promote this? (also, cannot agree with the "grabbing" part, I want warriors in the units and women who knows what they're talking about in developing, not models in either case, we have enough of that already)

Seriously, I'm stumped here. :p

It should make you approve, oh I agree totally, I just like to see some good looking gals (and non good looking gals of course) get a fair representation in this game of games :)
  • Kraken93Kraken93 Senior Member Posts: 977Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Oh you better go and rescue her from the dirty paws of CA, go now! Glorious bearded fedora-wearing knight of the internet!
    I was asked to change my signature to something less provocative. This is Fitzgerald, the German bunny.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Add1ctedAdd1cted Senior Member Posts: 532Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    This thread is creepy
    edited September 2013
    Oh you better go and rescue her from the dirty paws of CA, go now! Glorious bearded fedora-wearing knight of the internet!

Alas! It is not my job, it is a dream of mine. She is stunning, I have never felt this way before. If I had the means I would go and save her, maybe bring her back to my flat and we could start a life together. I'd have to work a lot but she would also get the money from her work for CA, I really think we could bring a family up together, telling the kids how we met would be a fantastic story in itself ;). Sadly though it is a dream of course, but hey we can all dream right?
  • Crusader76Crusader76 Senior Member Posts: 862Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Ah-ha.... Brian Blessed... well, that explains where some of the 40% more budget went...

But yeah, girl's flamin' hot!! :cool:
    SonOfCrusader76 - the Son has become The Father. :D

CA, Open Betas are absolutely imperative for the future of this once great series. That is Open Betas - not ones that are only open to those who pre order!

Stop asking why people are angry! We don't like paying full price for a beta product - that's why we're angry!

It had to be Rome 2, didn't it CA? Had to be Rome 2 where you finally dropped the ball. :(
    edited September 2013
    Or should I go for it..?
    edited September 2013
    Crusader76 wrote: »
    Ah-ha.... Brian Blessed... well, that explains where some of the 40% more budget went...

direct hit.
    an animator??
    animatrice??
    lol
    edited September 2013
    Crusader76 wrote: »

Yes she is but that language is a bit derogative don't you think? I think "fetching" or "stunning" may be a better way to describe her hmmm?
  • DEADLY9996DEADLY9996 Senior Member Posts: 1,600Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    There's dreaming, then there's saying it out loud..

But this thread had me in stitches.

Lmao!!
    Say what?
  • Crusader76Crusader76 Senior Member Posts: 862Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Yeah - this thread is very strange. See what you've done, CA? If you'd given us a good game, we wouldn't all be here discussing ways to... acquire... your animator. ;)
    SonOfCrusader76 - the Son has become The Father. :D

CA, Open Betas are absolutely imperative for the future of this once great series. That is Open Betas - not ones that are only open to those who pre order!

Stop asking why people are angry! We don't like paying full price for a beta product - that's why we're angry!

It had to be Rome 2, didn't it CA? Had to be Rome 2 where you finally dropped the ball. :(
    edited September 2013
    Yes she is but that language is a bit derogative don't you think? I think "fetching" or "stunning" may be a better way to describe her hmmm?

well that one is political correct testerone in diguise.
    :cool:
  • BarcaBarca Senior Member Posts: 215Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    I like this game a lot.
    edited September 2013
    kesmai wrote: »
    well that one is political correct testerone in diguise.
    :cool:

Just doing my job thanks :). And I'm sorry I'm admitting who I am and what my dreams are... I just really though she meant something to me deep down... I can't help how I feel you know
    edited September 2013
    Barca wrote: »
    Trish is hotter.

Trish ftw.

There is nothing hotter than a hot woman pretending to be interested in a video game.

She is decent but nothing on my dream girl. She doesn't have the "cute" look and doesn't have the mysterious aura of the unknown
  • dorpendorpen Senior Member Posts: 501Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    This almost sounds like something I'd read in a /vg/ thread...
  • Authentikos BarbarosAuthentikos Barbaros Senior Member Posts: 281Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Hope this is trolling. OP reminds of this Casanova wannabe I knew in college. All the girls laughed at him behind his back and lead him on in public. The minute he got angry with anyone he'd start flaunting about all the sex he had and how we were all inadequate with women. Funny thing was we all had experience but lead him on pretending to be virgins. Bit of a d~@k not going to lie.
    So to the OP I hope this is sarcasm or you're a total moron and should leave the forums.
    Software's philosophy is not to get caught up chasing whats popular, but rather to make games based on what we value.
  • DoogerieDoogerie Senior Member Posts: 258Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Anyone else here fancy that charming gal? I wonder if she is taken though... it keeps me up at night you know

I bet she does
    edited September 2013
    Just doing my job thanks :). And I'm sorry I'm admitting who I am and what my dreams are... I just really though she meant something to me deep down... I can't help how I feel you know

no not doing your job.
    you are plain stupid not to understand my post
  • BarcaBarca Senior Member Posts: 215Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    She is decent but nothing on my dream girl. She doesn't have the "cute" look and doesn't have the mysterious aura of the unknown

cheezits
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,446Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    *sighs* Yeah...this is now close to bannable stuff, I hope you people realise that.
    Don't worry.
    edited September 2013
    Barca wrote: »
    I get what you mean. But there was just something about Trish when she was acting like she was interested in Rome 2 that was really attractive.

I do understand where you're coming from, quite a good point you raise actually. I'd definitely say it's viable to argue that she is better. For me personally though, the cute giggly look just melts me every time. I really wish I could meet her one day... I'd probably be lost for words though and so nervous. Anyone here would...
    edited September 2013
    Setrus wrote: »
    *sighs* Yeah...this is now close to bannable stuff, I hope you people realise that.

Oh stop it you. Silly people taking it too far, just relax man and calm down
    edited September 2013
    kesmai wrote: »
    no not doing your job.
    you are plain stupid not to understand my post

Your intellect makes me laugh haha, you have no idea what you're talking of. I feel sorry for you, you know
This discussion has been closed.