Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why move these threads?

smoshiesmoshie BannedPosts: 136Banned Users
edited January 2014 in The Graveyard
Is it just me or is there something slightly fishy going on in these threads? Why is a thread complaining about the very poor seige AI being moved? This is not a bug, it is a serious design issue, and the only reason i can think you would want to move it is because you are embarrased with it being in full view on the general forum. I think it's time you guys took the failure of this franchise on the chin and stopped trying to fudge the issue at every available opportunity. Maybe other people are happy to see the forum being managed this way, but I for one am not.
Post edited by smoshie on

Comments

• BatraanBatraan Senior Member Posts: 487Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    Um because there are hundreds of thread just like it made before do in other freeing up room on the forum and it wasn't a very civil thread
    It isn't so hard to die for a friend but to find a friend worth dying for
    -Homer
  • jonathanridings@gmail.com[email protected] Senior Member Posts: 1,054Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    It's definitley a conspiracy in the works.
  • MatmannenMatmannen Senior Member Posts: 1,235Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    I think they are freeing up space for more constructive threds. The threds which actually contain constructive critique and ideas are being supressed by the tidlewave of angry rants...
  • GrudgeNLGrudgeNL Senior Member Posts: 7,175Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    Matmannen wrote: »
    I think they are freeing up space for more constructive threds. The threds which actually contain constructive critique and ideas are being supressed by the tidlewave of angry rants...

Pfft. That makes too much sense. :rolleyes:
    Grudge's Mods
    Total War: Karling - Coming soon...-ish
    Grudge's Total War: Attila - Sassanid UI skin here on the Steam Workshop
  • Haskeer90Haskeer90 Senior Member Posts: 179Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    GrudgeNL wrote: »
    Pfft. That makes too much sense. :rolleyes:

Way more sense than some of the design choices for this game that's for sure. :P
    -Magic boats appear when you move an army into the ocean... MAGIC.... BOATS.... The ability for armies to simply walk across portions of the sea in a single turn completely quashes the intricacy of the Mediterranean theatre.

8 patches later - https://www.dropbox.com/s/04w04cvpbqb4vsj/nice%20ladders.replay
  • ranknfileranknfile Senior Member Posts: 7,335Registered Users
    edited January 2014
    OH - OH - OH!

SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD!!!

just kidding really
    "Whoever desires is always poor" - Claudian
This discussion has been closed.