Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Vassals

prannavgupta23@gmail.com[email protected] Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 285
After realm divide, when I make a vassal, I have got no idea whether that vassal is going to be an imperial or a shougante supporter. after making I go and check the diplomacy panel and find out that my vassal's allegiance lies towards the shogunate. he declares war on me in the next turn. Is there any way to find out before making a vassal wehether he will be a shoganate or an imperial supporter?
Post edited by [email protected] on

Comments

• easytargeteasytarget Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,428
    edited March 2014
    What allegiance were they before you turned them into a vassal?
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • prannavgupta23@gmail.com[email protected] Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 285
    edited March 2014
    No, I captured a settlement from an enemy faction. the make vassal option gives the name of a faction that I have never seen before.
  • easytargeteasytarget Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,428
    edited March 2014
    Ok, I don't find that surprising, I mean I know there's some method to the madness of who arises as a vassal, but I don't know what it is.

What I was interested in hearing though was whether the allegiance matched what it was previous to you conquering and turning it into a vassal.

My guess is it stays the same.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • ARTOISARTOIS Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 878
    edited August 2014
    iv only just started this game after R2.. (5hrs!) but iv noticed that too..a different faction as a vassal than the enemy o took the city from... i believe it could be like the liberate faction in R2..??

for those who dont know.. if a faction A loses town B to faction C and is wiped out..if u take town B back from faction C..you can "liberate" (reinstate) the faction A.
    You KNOW I'm right.