Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Pink Romans

IvanperaIvanpera MemberRegistered Users Posts: 87
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
It only me or all the Romans in the Imperator Augustus have pink clothing? The ones from the GC are normal
Post edited by Ivanpera on

Comments

• HastatHastat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 494
    edited September 2014
    Remove your mods.
  • DetailedEyesDetailedEyes Senior Member AustraliaRegistered Users Posts: 4,715
    edited September 2014
    Remove ancient colours or uniform colours remastered, faction colour change mods will screw it up.
    "We shall have peace. We shall have peace when you answer for the burning of the Westfold, and the children that lie dead there. When the lives of the soldiers, whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead against the Gates of the Hornburg are avenged! When you hang from a gibbet, for the sport of your own crows, we shall have peace."

Theoden to Saruman at Orthanc, also my total war philosophy.
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Cair Andros GarrisonRegistered Users Posts: 11,460
    edited September 2014
    Are you running any mods? If so, get rid of them. :)
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"
    The Queen of Mysteries, on the Book of Grudges.

Her voice was as rustling silk. "In the darkness I dreamt of you, cousin."
    "Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

Warhammer Lore, by Sotek!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4nPsl2ctS365aEfFBwxbg

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

Izzy's More-Loreful Stats Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279441247&searchtext=
  • Nelorix,the CaledonianNelorix,the Caledonian Senior Member Serbia,Jagodina/Finland,JyväskyläRegistered Users Posts: 2,163
    edited September 2014
    Are you running any graphical mods ( which happen to redo armor/recolor faction clothing etc) by any chance ?

It`s probably a mod desync then.
    Reptilicus #1 Nomadic Warlord,multiple tournament winner and slayer of basement dwellers.

Team Lizardmen
    Team Slaanesh
    Team Beastmen

My Youtube channel,bringing you competitive multiplayer and campaign guides! :cool: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilicusJungleLair

Coming back on track with dem uploadz soon !
  • Matty CAMatty CA Creative Assembly Registered Users Posts: 595
    edited September 2014

This. Turn off/delete all mods that alter units (and any other mods, too really) until they've been updated by the modders.
    Community Co-ordinator - Total War Digital Team

Total War Battles Social Media Channels
    Facebook: /totalwarbattles
    Twitter: @totalwarbattles

The formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Monkeylizard99Monkeylizard99 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,664
    edited September 2014
    The mods, delete them.
  • IvanperaIvanpera Member Registered Users Posts: 87
    edited September 2014
    I have disabled all the mods... guess I'll have to delete them manually from the folder

Anyway, thanks for the asnwers! :)
  • Matty CAMatty CA Creative Assembly Registered Users Posts: 595
    edited September 2014

If they deactivate all mods, delete any remnants of them in the game folder and verify the steam cache, it should work.

Joey will post the same advice on the steam forums.
    Community Co-ordinator - Total War Digital Team

Total War Battles Social Media Channels
    Facebook: /totalwarbattles
    Twitter: @totalwarbattles

The formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • lordfadilordfadi Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,855
    edited September 2014
    Matty CA wrote: »

If they deactivate all mods, delete any remnants of them in the game folder and verify the steam cache, it should work.

Joey will post the same advice on the steam forums.

Matty You are everywhere, I think it is your shift, good job mate.
    "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood" Helen Keller.
  • gisgo09gisgo09 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 764
    edited September 2014
    The Romans were for breast cancer awareness too.
    FX 8370 oc'ed to 4.9ghz
    Asus Crosshair V Formula-z
    16 gig ADATA @1866mhz
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 1442/2250 OC
    960 gig Kingston SSd
    240 gig Kingston SSD
    Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm AIO cooler
  • AkrotiriAkrotiri Senior Member Hellenic RepublicRegistered Users Posts: 873
    edited September 2014
    Ivanpera wrote: »
    It only me or all the Romans in the Imperator Augustus have pink clothing? The ones from the GC are normal

delete your mods from steam workshop and rtw2 main screen
    "Hence we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks"
    -Winston Churchill , after the Greek victory against fascist Italy during WW2.
    explorechios.gr
  • HannibalBarkasHannibalBarkas Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,860
    edited September 2014
    Hastat wrote: »
    Remove your mods.
    Remove ancient colours or uniform colours remastered, faction colour change mods will screw it up.
    Are you running any mods? If so, get rid of them. :)
    Are you running any graphical mods ( which happen to redo armor/recolor faction clothing etc) by any chance ?

It`s probably a mod desync then.
    The mods, delete them.

Lol, nice ninja'ing going on here. :D