Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.
I am thinking of buying NTW gold edition for PC. I have some questions before I buy;
1. I have HistWar Les Grognards. How would you compare this to Napoleon Total War? HW:LG is VERY COMPLEX
and the GUI is a pain. The AI has a mind of its own. How about these in NTW?
2. I can buy NTW Gold Edition for PC (with CD). I assume I must still download the ENTIRE game from STEAM?
3. If yes, HOW LONG does it take to download with a fast internet connection? I use Comcast internet service.
4. After download can I play NTW WITHOUT connection to STEAM?
5. Understand NTW game is several years old, so I assume the game is NO LONGER SUPPORTED by the developer.
Is this correct?
6. If yes, this would mean that no more patches or updates are expected other than those issued to date?
7. When I download from STEAM does this include the updates and patches to date?