Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign partner!

colescottFTWcolescottFTW Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 13
edited February 2015 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
I've been wanting to play Rome all the way through since launch, but have not done so, and it makes me sad, as I really wanted to play campaign, but that's only because i'm lacking of a serious partner.

Most people will tell me "Why didn't/don't you just play single player?", and to be honest.. i find single play just awful; it's not the campaign aspect that's bad, but of the battles that are disgusting, as the ai reacts in ways a human won't, and will never act how a human should, this is a immersion breaking aspect that i cannot play with, so i only play with human players. This tends to mean i never let any battle be played by the AI, so taking cities, and the speed of the game dramatically decreases, which turns most people off the game, as they have no patience in experiencing what Rome II is like when play realistically; most battles also tend to be much longer, and harder. People may ask: "Why?", and the reason is i don't play these games for arcadey immersion breaking trash, so playing with a human will make the game 100% immersive, challenging, realistic, and more rewarding.

Rules:

Battles are played with player vs player always.

Auto resolve is allowed.

No battle time, nor any turn time.

Normal difficulty.

No mic talking.

Must be able to play for at least two hours a sitting.

Must play almost everyday, until the campaign is finished.

Good spec computer similar to mine:CPU

I5-3570k
Motherboard
MSI GD-80 z77a
RAM
16GB DDR3 Vengeance 1600 Mhz
GPU
GV-N970WF3OC-4GD
Case
Cooler Master Haf 922
Storage
256GB Sandisk SSD | 160GB WD Blue 7k 16MB Cache
PSU
Antec 750 watt ( 80+ bronze )

Be in a region with good internet, and close to the US.

What i prefer:

Someone who can RP a faction, and do it well. It's okay to step out of historical events, and carve your own history, but RP, and act as the faction would have in real life.

Have basic knowledge of history.

Someone who doesn't talk much, and just wants to play the game.

A lot of time to play through the campaign (more than 3hour sittings)

No flaking, or changing games, this will take awhile, and i'm expecting someone to commit their time to the campaign, and not other games... so i prefer if you only play this while your on, unless your have already played your three hours for the day.

Add me on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MugdaPug
Post edited by colescottFTW on

Comments

• Godfather Vito CorleoneGodfather Vito Corleone Member Registered Users Posts: 83
    edited February 2015
    HI , realy not easy request by option but you can add your self to All World MP campaign players list and try to find opponent there , good luck .

And forgot to say : make your steam profile available for friends , cause usually people don't trust to hidden profile guys