Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can my computer...

2»

Comments

• hcolylehcolyle Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    SUP!

So today i installed the game, soon after i started game with ~3000-4000 units going for it with MED graph and it ran nicely for me... i think i can set it to high and no huge problems... sure its "sticky" at some points but i can run it <333333

Thanks a lot for your answers, special thanks to AlJabberwock ! Have a nice shogun :>
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAPosts: 7,729Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    edited March 2011
    Hey, that's really Great man! Let me know if you turned it up to high and what you got for results in and out of battle, in and out of zoom? Thanks! Let me know if you have changed any items as well.

Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • hcolylehcolyle Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    I have now like mid - high settings, if i go on high i get some performance issues but im okay with these settings. I havent changed anything from my computer, so the specs are the same. ( i have shadows disabled, sky and water quality on low because those really dony matter to me :P )
  • Gas MaskGas Mask Senior Member Posts: 267Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Actually BC2 is more demanding but on Graphics Adapter rather than total war games which are dependently on PROCESSING UNIT.