Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why 6 cav rules suck

2»

Comments

• CagataiKhanCagataiKhan Senior Member Posts: 808Registered Users
    edited April 2015
    If this build could beat anything, it wouldn´t be balanced and i was talking about rules for a perfectly balanced game.
    Yeah .But It wasnt such as a total war game
  • HannibalBarkasHannibalBarkas Senior Member Posts: 2,860Registered Users
    edited April 2015
    Introduce optional soft caps for units and unit types and you'll never have to worry about spam again.
  • BelialxvBelialxv Senior Member SteppesPosts: 1,627Registered Users
    edited April 2015
    jonasnee wrote: »
    i know but sometimes i get really annoyed when people say stuff they quite frankly don't understand, and lets be honest most here disagree with caga anyways, i doubt my disagreement with him will give us less credibility. though i will emit bad wording, i still think it is talking out of ones *** to say skirmishing is a problem (as in it is OP) when every tournament and every half descend player will tell you it's not.

I understand. I loose my **** 2 sometimes :/

And I think that skirmishing cant become that OP if CA keep doing small *** map. But again, they can manage to do it with stupid *** balancing.

In fact, I think that big map are needed to have a more balanced game. Skirmishing would be easier and missiles troops wouldnt have to be as good (not saying they're right now) to be usefull. Fing hate to have to take the red line in count when I play.
    ajz9uoslnqoi.jpg

HUITZILOPOCHTLI

god of war

LIZARDMEN #makelustriagreatagain
    Clan Moulder #masterclan
  • CagataiKhanCagataiKhan Senior Member Posts: 808Registered Users
    edited April 2015
    Introduce optional soft caps for units and unit types and you'll never have to worry about spam again.
    I agree . There are 4 soft cap excluding low tier units. Being more balanced and historical. But it cant enough.It is not effect Jutes , Alans, Vandals.. 2 type huscalars, both alani and germnic noble cav etc...
  • HallorranHallorran Senior Member Posts: 130Registered Users
    edited April 2015
    Not really a surprise the winning factions. 2 handed axe need a nerf and restricting the one unit that can kill them apart from other 2 handed axe ie the cav.

Its the same in most tournys atm, 2 handed axe factions are the factions of choice atm, if you dont pick them you risk not being competitive.
    AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon