Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ending the European Campaign

thagor85thagor85 Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
edited June 2015 in Napoleon: Total War
Apologies if this has come up before about 15 min googling and reading the FAQ didn't get me anywhere definitive.

I have met the victory conditions for the European campaign but can't get the Waterloo campaign and haven't seen any end credits etc. I've subsequently captured the whole map and there doesn't seem to be anything to do other than clicking through until 1812 (currently 1809). This seems rather tedious and pointless to unlock the next campaign.

The previous campaigns (Egypt etc) ended when victory conditions were met, although this one just seems to carry on (I presume until I get to 1812!?).
Post edited by thagor85 on

Comments

• clayton345clayton345 Member Posts: 36Registered Users
    edited June 2015
    Sorry, have played the European campaign myself did all the requirements and it said i had achieved victory. And it asked if i wanted to continue playing or not.
  • BurgoyneBurgoyne Junior Member Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited June 2015
    Yes i found nothing happened until 1812. Very stupid design. Happy clicking
  • shrspeedbladeshrspeedblade Senior Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    edited June 2015
    Do you have all the required provinces and met all victory conditions? Do you have enough provinces for victory? (I think it's 35 for France, it's possible to take Moscow and still not have enough provinces).

I've won more campaigns than I can remember and never had this happen. You're missing something.
    <---- That's how I look after all the NTW I've played!
  • thagor85thagor85 Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited June 2015
    Thanks everyone, looks like I'll be clicking through. Have conquered everything on the map and am having fun seeing how much money I can bring in during one turn.

V stupid design in what is a very very good game.