Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

It won't install!!

HendrikoneHendrikone Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
edited November 2015 in Medieval II: Total War
Hi, I am new here! I bought the Medieval war 2 total war brand new, but it will not even install on my Win 8.1.
I had steam installed, but it didn't do anything but disappear from my monitor after I started to install it. what a bummer. can anyone give me a solution? Thanks a lot!
Hendrikone
Post edited by Hendrikone on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,323Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited November 2015
    More detail will be needed for someone to review.

You might check here on the off chance something in your operating system is causing the problem. Failing that, get your dxdiag info and open a ticket (Submit a Request top right of same page).
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • HendrikoneHendrikone Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    I found a solution and I am on my way!!! THANKS TO ALL !!!