Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Advanced Controls

YazuakeYazuake Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 9
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows/could list the advanced controls of Total War: Warhammer.
In Attila, the advanced controls were significantly different compared to Rome II - and that put me really off.
As a result, I barely play Attila, even though I would want to.

I love to play Rome II, but when I play Attila I have to - for example - remember to press Alt if you want to drag units.
I would also like to turn off the automatic locked grouping, having to press Ctrl-G at the start of battle for each group I create is a bit annoying.
I know I may sound like a "whiner", but it is very distracting to have controls work differently from one "version" to another.

Suggestion to CA: Make the advanced controls section in the settings configurable - at least allow to choose a set of controls.

I hope someone can rid me of my fear - it'd be a really big shame if Warhammer ends up like Attila ended up for me.

Comments