Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Focused Edition? One or more ?

WarphorntekWarphorntek Czech RepublicRegistered Users Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
When you check High King edition, which is cool, its focused pretty much on the dwarfs. And i would buy that for that price, if dwarfs were my favorite faction.... I want to say its nice piece, but a lot of people are not going to buy it coz of not liking dwarfs. This is hurting you guys. I was thinking its going to be kind of neutral like piece of that and that . But this.......... :neutral:

And so here is my question for CA. : Are there going to be more Editions while DLCs ll be passing? I want some Skaven cool warpstonish thing/creature/weapon, some cool figure and mooooore!

Please let it happen!

Edit : (reason : edition details added)

Embossed Metal case and World map remains in every Edition (Can be stylized a bit to Skaven or race its released with)

This one is "must" Horned Rat / Skaven symbot in some kind (on chain, another ring, , etc)

special unique action figure of Vermin Lord or Warplock Jezzails (for i love these 2 units)

Screaming Bell is also cool

Piece of warpstone because its source

Poster of clans (all or 4 mains) or it can be something like picture below:
http://www.manuelmesones.com/storage/Skaven-Factions-blog-big.jpg

and so on I would get crazy soon so i ll end just here :dizzy:
Post edited by Warphorntek on

Comments