Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Eternal Crusade Referral. Warhammer 40k.

alexk40kalexk40k Junior MemberPosts: 3Registered Users
edited February 2016 in The Graveyard
Eternal Crusade Referral. Earn 4000 points and help a brother out <3<3<3o:)

Total war really need to do a warhammer 40k game it would be beautiful....
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• GwydionGwydion Senior Member Posts: 2,161Registered Users
    EC is not living up to its promises and I backed it with 250 or 450 ( i forget) of my dollars. Plus you just made this thread to try to earn a game currency so you didn't have to pay for it. Lock this please.
    PLEASE CA!!! Chaos Warriors need a faction that is not horde only by the time the trilogy is finished! We beg of you!

Just Realized this topic has been viewed more, the topic of " Limiting Race Expansion/ Colonization Expansion" alone than more than half of the stickied things at the top of the forum... I hope you are too CA and I mean that in a positive way from a huge fan!

Please improve sieges! Add racial flavor and ACTUALLY make them "deeper rather than wide" copy and paste with different art needs to go!
  • ThanquolThanquol Senior Member SkavenblightPosts: 2,018Registered Users
    Spam = Ban

"Fear me for I am Grey Seer Thanqol, Greatest TWW player in all of Skavendom."

Team Skaven

Which team are you? Post in your signature

Team Empire Team Bretonnia Team Kislev Team Dwarf Team Chaos Dwarf Team High Elves
    Team Dark Elves
    Team Wood Elves Team Warriors of Chaos Team Daemons of Chaos
    Team Beastmen
    Team Vampire Counts Team Tomb Kings Team Orcs and Goblins
    Team Ogre Kingdoms
    Team Lizardmen Team Skaven

This discussion has been closed.