Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign map lag on unit selection

PeerchPeerch Registered Users Posts: 3
Hey there,
I bought total war rome 2 emperor edition a couple days ago and everytime i tried to play campaign and i select any units my frames drop. This is worst when selecting the Agent.
I play on max settings with about 50 fps and when i select any unit they drop to 15- 20 fps. I tried to play it on lowest settings but same lag occuring every time.
I am running the game on windows 10 on my ssd this is my hardware:
gtx 970
i5- 4590 3.2 ghz
8gb ddr3 RAM
z97- g45 Motherboard
(i hope thats about the hardware information you need)
I hope u can see all the other information you need in the dxdiag i will post following on that post. I allready contacted sega support but they couldnt help me.
I tried to reinstall the game, go into compatibility mode, reinstall directx, verified game cache reinstalled the game, i was searching through tons of forums but nothing seemed to help me. I also followed this little guide
https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/114939/faq-ix-graphics-issues-graphics-cards-self-diagnostic that led me here.
And by the way I updated all the drivers I could find...
The campaign map unit selection is the only thing i have trouble with the rest runs smooth.
Hope you can help me.