Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Free For All should be a MUST for TW: Warhammer

2»

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    edited March 2016
    You are correct, I phrased my opinion in the wrong way. I meant that it did not interest me, and I could see a potential flaw in my eyes.

However not THAT wrongly to quite deserve what came next. Anyway, over and out.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 16,089Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Let's stay on topic and leave the personal comments out.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
2»