Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WeWantNapoleonCoopCampaign!

NapoleonCoopCampaignNapoleonCoopCampaign Posts: 10Registered Users
edited March 2016 in Napoleon: Total War
Link removed.
So I say again: We want to spectate our friends who battle against AI in coop campaign!!!
Is that too hard? No it can't be!
Some modders out there? Mod it please, I beg you.
Thanks too all :)
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,065Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Check your Inbox.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • NapoleonCoopCampaignNapoleonCoopCampaign Posts: 10Registered Users
    edited March 2016
    Yea I said "moron". Because I was pretty mad. There's no coop! There's no sign of coop! I apologize, but me saying "moron" doesn't have to do anything about my point, I just want to have coop in Napoleon, so I can spectate my friend battling against AI. I just said he is stupid, I didn't want to offend him
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moron
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    You can play a coop campaign of either Head to Head or with an ally. With or Against. You can't spectate.

Spectating is NOT coop.

Also, if you're going to explode and insult in such an immature fashion, and not getting the hint when the moderator keeps closing your threads, then maybe you should take a break from the forums.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
    edited March 2016
    That's my whole point, why the hell I cannot spectate my friend? It's in Shogun 2, why couldn't it be in Napoleon? WHY?
    And spectating is a coop, you can hint your friend where he has to put his troops. Also on the battle map you could battle together against enemies and conquer the world, and if one of you attack the AI you will just spectate.

That's my whole point, why the hell I cannot spectate my friend? It's in Shogun 2, why couldn't it be in Napoleon? WHY?
    And spectating is a coop, you can hint your friend where he has to put his troops. Also on the battle map you could battle together against enemies and conquer the world, and if one of you attack the AI you will just spectate.

Coop implies that you are playing with them, which you aren't.

Watching someone else play a campaign sounds dead boring to me. If you are so caught up on it, just get your friend to host a broadcast so you can watch the battle/campaign.

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

You seem to misunderstand my point, if I start a peninsular campaign and want to rekt France out of peninsula, I really want to do it with my friend, he will be Spain, I will be Portugal or UK, it's that simple, I want to free spain together with my friend. I want to do anyting with my friend, start a Europe campaign and dominate the map or anything like that, I just want to cooperate with him on the battle map. I know it sound boring, dead and "ehh" to you, but why don't we get an option to spectate ourselves there's nothing so dramatic about that.
    edited March 2016
    Just play the damn campaign with one playing Spain and one playing UK if you want to play together, then you can play the battles. If you don't want to play the campaign entirely, and only the battles, too bad.

They aren't going to change it. End of story.
    Post edited by Gosling on

What the hell are ya talking about? I just don't want to fight against my friend when he is conquering AI, because he has no chance and I total shreck him, what thing do you still not understand. You didn't solve my problem, you are just a little man ignoring my point. You just write stupid stuff, if you don't know keep yer mouth shut.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,648Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.