Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

KILL count in battle report window

FanestFanest MemberPosts: 65Registered Users
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
CA please bring back KILL COUNT - total amount of men that your units killed in a battle. Nobody cares about loses stat when u have stat of men remaining and men deployed next to it. So its completely redundant stat. Kill count on the other hand is very important.

This is the battle report window (timestamp 21min:21s) in case u dont know what im talking about.
Tagged:

Comments

• agrobioagrobio Posts: 115Registered Users
  • IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Posts: 1,672Registered Users
    Agreed. I'm really not sure why kill count was ever taken away from the post battle report
  • krunshkrunsh Senior Member Posts: 3,662Registered Users
    It's a team effort, you don't want your zombies to feel bad about the grave guards getting all the kills.

(Didn't they have kill counts in previous videos?)
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 970
    16gb ram

Team Skaven
  • bennymclbennymcl Senior Member Montreal, CanadaPosts: 2,797Registered Users
    krunsh said:

It's a team effort, you don't want your zombies to feel bad about the grave guards getting all the kills.

(Didn't they have kill counts in previous videos?)

yes, they did. Strange
  • Aren73Aren73 Junior Member Posts: 391Registered Users
    Bring kill count back! The Counts need the counts! No seriously CA, it helps.
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

Team Vampire Counts
  • GreyKnightDanteGreyKnightDante Posts: 339Registered Users

problem solved......discussion should be closed now
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am an admin from the Warhammer Wiki. Please feel free to give any suggestions on how to our improve at this forum thread here! ANY help or suggestions is welcomed!

• Aren73Aren73 Junior Member Posts: 391Registered Users

No the problem was their most recent build in the siege of Altdorf doesn't have it. You're showing an old build.
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

Team Vampire Counts
  • Nefandus DeusNefandus Deus Member Nordland, Norway.Posts: 188Registered Users
    Having the total amount of kills like in Rome II.
    "Fate throws fortune, but not everyone catches."
  • ZalgoZalgo Junior Member Posts: 244Registered Users
    agrobio said:

no ty :*

What?
    edited March 2016

Yeah you definitely missed the point. Every Total War before Attila had a Total kill count on the post battle screen. There was no reason to ever get rid of it. Made it very easy to see who did the heavy lifting in team battles. Shouldn't need to manually add up the kills of 20 units every time you play a battle, and you can't just reference the Losses column when there are more than 2 armies fighting.

Oh god, I just realized they literally don't even have the number of kills on each unit in post battle either. That's completely bizarre.

Not freaking out right now, its still beta. But yes, we need to know the number of models our units are killing after a battle. That's pretty important information (and its been in every single Total War ever)
    Post edited by Indypride on
  • tzarkolbaskatzarkolbaska Senior Member Posts: 489Registered Users
    Also, comparing AI's total kills and your losses you can see how much friendly fire your troops suffered. I'd like to know that
  • Musculus_IVMusculus_IV Junior Member Posts: 323Registered Users
    Agreed.

I want to see the total kills of an army again. They are way more important than the losses.

And not showing the kills per unit would be insane!!!

Pls CA - don't let us down on such a simple yet important matter!
  • FenristhegreatFenristhegreat Member Posts: 400Registered Users
    I agree also, I very much appreciate being able to assess how well each unit has done post battle.
  • GreyKnightDanteGreyKnightDante Posts: 339Registered Users
    edited March 2016

I'm confused on what you guys are trying to get at......aren't you talking about the kill count for each unit? or the entire army?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am an admin from the Warhammer Wiki. Please feel free to give any suggestions on how to our improve at this forum thread here! ANY help or suggestions is welcomed!

• FanestFanest Member Posts: 65Registered Users

its not solved because this is individual kill count and not total kill count. besides men lost is totally redundant stat because u have men deployed and men remaining
    edited March 2016

I'm confused on what you guys are trying to get at......aren't you talking about the kill count for each unit? or the entire army?

For my part I want to see both the kills of the armies and (even more importantly) the kills of the units. The unit kills seem to exist in your screenshot but at the end of the VC vs Empire siege they too were not present!
  • BoindilBoindil Posts: 459Registered Users
    Please bring that feature back!!!

It was already in the game, so I dont see a problem there! It would also be nice for custom battles in case it was excluded only in cutom battles. ;)

Thx!
    Boindil said:

Please bring that feature back!!!

It was already in the game, so I dont see a problem there!

The same is true for the FFA battles...

Never underestimate CA's ability to cut cool features :(
  • MishrakMishrak Posts: 164Registered Users
    Agreed. I like to see who is the boss dawg.

We're talking about the most recent VC vs. Empire in Altdorf siege. Which is the most recent build we've seen. It doesn't have a Total Kill counter, and it doesn't even have how many kills each individual unit got
  • Nefandus DeusNefandus Deus Member Nordland, Norway.Posts: 188Registered Users

Having the total amount of kills like in Rome II.

"Fate throws fortune, but not everyone catches."