Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

AoC Head to Head MP Campaign is BROKEN.

PotatoesPotatoes Posts: 2Registered Users
Hey guys, me and my friend were in a multiplayer Head to Head MP Campaign (I was Vikings he was Mercia) We both expanded pretty far and were starting to duke it out. Then I hit Imperium 5 (really freaking early too, on VH/VH) and campaign forced us to end. Now I saw that the victory conditions said reach Imperium 5 to win, but I figured we can continue playing after this ridiculously short objective. WRONG.

So, can someone get on Creative Assemblies ass and tell them to fix this issue and either let us continue playing or extend the victory conditions? Cuz I refuse to restart my campaign on Co-op mode when me and my friend want to fight each other and it was a perfect set up faction and position wise for everyone for a great TW experience, but apparently CA says NAH BRO YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS ANYMORE.

Comments

• myselfnapoleonmyselfnapoleon Senior Member Posts: 425Registered Users
    This is hugely disappointing to hear.
  • whyrome2whywhyrome2why Senior Member Posts: 274Registered Users
    edited March 2016
    Yeah I hope this gets fixed too... I wanted to try the new AoC mod : Age of Vikings head to head. I wonder if the modders have resolved the issue.

It is weird that your thread didn't receive more of a reaction from the community or CA themselves, since it is a really huge problem with the multiplayer campaign !

I guess they are all busy with Warhammer.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 13,200Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited March 2016

Yeah I hope this gets fixed too... I wanted to try the new AoC mod : Age of Vikings head to head. I wonder if the modders have resolved the issue.

It is weird that your thread didn't receive more of a reaction from the community or CA themselves, since it is a really huge problem with the multiplayer campaign !

Mods, and their use, are the responsibility of the person making the mod and the person using the mod. Creative Assembly has no responsibility regarding how mods are developed and/or used.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • whyrome2whywhyrome2why Senior Member Posts: 274Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Mods, and their use, are the responsibility of the person making the mod and the person using the mod. Creative Assembly has no responsibility regarding how mods are developed and/or used.

Yeah, but the issue is with the Age of Charlemagne DLC..
  • PotatoesPotatoes Posts: 2Registered Users

dge1 said:

Yeah, but the issue is with the Age of Charlemagne DLC..
    Yup, its a problem that Creative Assembly needs to fix. Either make it so you can continue the Campaign after the victory condition or change the victory condition so it doesn't happen so damn early (Imperium 5 is too early)
  • NazredNazred Senior Member Posts: 729Registered Users

Hi guys,

Sorry for the necromancer skills but has this issue been resolved? I was thinking about buying Atilla total war and Aoc to play a head to head with a friend.