Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Saves won't load

Wali22Wali22 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So I have been playing Rome 2 for a very long time now and I have had many problems with it. However I have never had a problem like this. One day I get online and notice that all my replays, army setups, map bookmarks, and campaign saves were all gone.

I quickly go to the Rome 2 folder that is in the Creative Assembly Folder. And I find that all of my saves are still there but aren't showing up in game. I go to the Rome 2 folder that is in the Steamapps folder and I find out that everytime I save a replay it goes into that folder, but not the folder that is in the Creative Assembly one. Because of this everytime I save something I can't access it in game. The file shows up in the main Rome 2 folder that is in Steamapps but not in the Creative Assembly one.

So long story short my game isn't recognizing the files in the Creative Assembly Folder.
I have deleted the Rome 2 Folder that is in the Creative Assembly folder and nothing happen. The game didn't even create a new one.

I have also tried to verify cache, I even deleted every Rome 2 file on my pc and reinstalled Rome 2. And still nothing seems to fix this problem.

Anyone know how to fix it or any ideas how to fix it?

Comments

• VilmurinVilmurin Senior Member RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,039
    I have no idea how to fix this, but I do have a recommendation for the future: also save to cloud.
    I once had a corrupt save on Shogun 2 and the cloud save saved me :)