Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Big Nations Mode suggestion

ArmorDonioArmorDonio Registered Users Posts: 2
Hello,

So as you know you start off as ''The Empire'' and ''Bretonnia'' While being 1 province of what should be called The Empire and Bretonnia. So you start off really small and have no control on your human brothers on the other side of the borders so when you finnaly have established a stable stronghold, the (for example) west side has been washed with a tide of Chaos that wouldnt have happend if you had control of ostland/ostermark.

So here is a suggestion: have a option to start off a big nation mode wich merges all bretonnian(except maybe mousilon) together, all empires(except offcourse sylvania), all dwarves and all greenskins(that are in the badlands). This could be pretty fun and make for some epic huge battles. Offcourse in this mode the city's just start out as they would in a ''normal'' campaign so there is still some poggression to be had than just make instant top tier army's.

Every other nation such as the different norsca factions should stay the same since they never really worked together and nations as kislev and the border princes are already complete so nothing to change there.

Tell me what you think about this mode suggestion and what you like/dislike/would change about it.

Comments

• TyrionLamperougeTyrionLamperouge Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 268
    In rome 2 there was a mod like this and it feels much more logical that having tons of smaller factions.
  • Patrikseve#8733Patrikseve#8733 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,129

Hello,

So as you know you start off as ''The Empire'' and ''Bretonnia'' While being 1 province of what should be called The Empire and Bretonnia. So you start off really small and have no control on your human brothers on the other side of the borders so when you finnaly have established a stable stronghold, the (for example) west side has been washed with a tide of Chaos that wouldnt have happend if you had control of ostland/ostermark.

So here is a suggestion: have a option to start off a big nation mode wich merges all bretonnian(except maybe mousilon) together, all empires(except offcourse sylvania), all dwarves and all greenskins(that are in the badlands). This could be pretty fun and make for some epic huge battles. Offcourse in this mode the city's just start out as they would in a ''normal'' campaign so there is still some poggression to be had than just make instant top tier army's.

Every other nation such as the different norsca factions should stay the same since they never really worked together and nations as kislev and the border princes are already complete so nothing to change there.

Tell me what you think about this mode suggestion and what you like/dislike/would change about it.

I would argue it will be a mod if anything. Its not a bad thing in itself, but remember it would remove almost all conquering from the game. It would also remove a big chunk of the gamplay from the Empire, making alliances, absorbing smaller kingdom, growing to become powerful. However its not a bad idea its just I dont think it will be official if it comes, but what I do think and know is that some modders might feel like you and wanna have a go at it when they played enough of the base game perhpas. So expect a mod perhaps.