Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rome 2 total war

hermanlinssenhermanlinssen Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited August 2010 in The Graveyard
ehm gyes why is there no rome 2 total war instead of this stupid chinese game? i mean on youtube i hear evry one saying about that they want rome 2 total war why is there a silly chinese game comming out? i mean evryone stil plays rome total war even with the bad grapics and little units and empire total war is abandond :P so here is my question when is rome 2 total war comming out or is it ever comming out?
Post edited by hermanlinssen on

Comments

• JokerJoker Senior Member Posts: 644Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    Is it that difficult to do a search on the forums for the gazillionth thread about another Rome II ? And by the way, it's Japan, not Chinese ! Atleast read before reacting please !
    My top five of next Total War installments:
    1) TW: Rome II
    2) TW: China
    3) TW: Lord of the Rings
    4) TW: Victorian
    5) TW: Star Wars
    [PORTABLE-ID]joker[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Duke DudeDuke Dude Senior Member Posts: 879Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    Why is this posted in the "Members only" thread?
  • The InfidelThe Infidel Senior Member Posts: 119Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    That's what i'm wondering
  • ColdCold Member Posts: 84Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    I was also hoping that they would make a rome 2, but i'm very happy they decided to make Shogun 2, as you said many ppl still play Rome Total war, but look at it this way: rome has bad graphics when you look at empire/napoleon but Rome has great graphics when you look at Shogun 1:) so it makes perfect sense, the first game they remake is the oldest game:)
  • a tw playera tw player Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    This deserves to be closed right now =/
    Generally chilling on TWC
  • sgt_melinsgt_melin Senior Member Posts: 135Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    why do it deserve to be closed??? just becourse someone wants rome II instead of shougan...I too want rome 2 instead, Shogun are the less intressant game for a long time right now.
    User Metascore

Empire total war : 6.9

Napoleon total war : 7.9

Total War: Shogun 2 : 8.3

Total war Rome 2 : 3.9
  • JokerJoker Senior Member Posts: 644Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    sgt_melin wrote: »
    why do it deserve to be closed??? just becourse someone wants rome II instead of shougan...I too want rome 2 instead, Shogun are the less intressant game for a long time right now.

Because threads have already been created like this and you can always search to see whether one exists ! Furthermore, this isn't the correct forum neither to make a thread concerning this topic !
    My top five of next Total War installments:
    1) TW: Rome II
    2) TW: China
    3) TW: Lord of the Rings
    4) TW: Victorian
    5) TW: Star Wars
    [PORTABLE-ID]joker[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • MackieMackie Senior Member Posts: 167Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    This thread deserves to be closed because it's embarrassing how someone could associate Shogun with China. Shows you how useful public education is.
  • a tw playera tw player Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    sgt_melin wrote: »

Well, other people have already answered for me and it is for those reasons really why I said it...
    Firstly, the facts in his post are wrong (Japan, not China). Secondly, there are already MANY threads and posts about wanting Rome2. Thirdly, I highly doubt that CA will read this post and go, "OMG, we should make Rome2 now instead because this guy wants it, lets s**** all the work we have done on Shogun2!" Fourthly, it's just annoying.

(Yes, I would probably rather have Rome2 too, but does my opinion matter? No. Will Shogun 2 still no doubt be a good game and therefore I will still buy it? Yes.)

Edit - Lol, the filter won't let to say s c r a p :P
    Generally chilling on TWC
This discussion has been closed.