Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Krell Update

Horus38Horus38 Posts: 924Registered Users
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
So I keep seeing posts asking for Krell and complaining about Kemmler not having him around. Today on the Grim of the Grave facebook update I noticed the following exchange:

Comment: "but WHO is Helman Ghorst ? even if he's mentionned into a small text of VC v8 edition ? Who CARES ? We want KRELL."
Total War reply: "We'll have more info on him and his place in the lore later on!"

So looks like more to officially follow on Krell for those wondering/hoping!

EDIT/UPDATE: it has been pointed out that CA was probably referring to Ghorst, not Krell. Apologies!
Post edited by Horus38 on

Comments

• AardwolfAardwolf Posts: 228Registered Users
    They might have meant that they will have more info on Ghorst... The comment does question who Ghorst is..
    For Sigmar! For Karl Franz! For the Empire!
    Team Empire!
    Baaaaaaagh!
    Team Beastmen!

Check out my list of tactics (WIP) for some tactical manoeuvres and youtube channels covering tactics in Total War games:
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/178520/advanced-tactics-discussion
  • shinrosshinros Posts: 1,517Registered Users
    Krell better come soon since the issue is that as it stands now Ghorst is simply just better. The puppet is in the game but not the master.
    Nagash: When Nagash reaches out to crush his enemies, it is with a million hands. When Nagash seeks out his prey, it is with a million eyes.....
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Posts: 1,373Registered Users
    To hell with Krell and that decrepit useless Kemmler. I hope they do better with this Helman chum.
  • Mohawk_RoshiMohawk_Roshi Posts: 1,763Registered Users
    Yeah they have very selective hearing and will probably continue to ignore Krell and any questions about him
    A WIZARD SHOULD KNOW BETTER!
  • throumbasthroumbas Junior Member Posts: 40Registered Users
    Somebody said "who is ghorst?" and they replied "more info on him coming soon". Nothing to do with Krell.
  • krunshkrunsh Senior Member Posts: 3,680Registered Users
    That's one mighty good example of "Reading what you wanted to read". They meant Ghorst not Krell.
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 970
    16gb ram

Team Skaven
  • Mohawk_RoshiMohawk_Roshi Posts: 1,763Registered Users
    Rochaid29 said:

To hell with Krell and that decrepit useless Kemmler. I hope they do better with this Helman chum.

You shut your mouth Krell is awesome. If he were in the game Kemmler might be worth a damn
    A WIZARD SHOULD KNOW BETTER!
  • Horus38Horus38 Posts: 924Registered Users
    Aardwolf said:

They might have meant that they will have more info on Ghorst... The comment does question who Ghorst is..

Ah nutz... Rereading it now I think that is what they were referring to, which is a shame.
  • TreliantTreliant Posts: 197Registered Users
    I really think Kemmler needs his master of the dead to apply map wide or in a much much larger area than 30m. It Might be worth considering allowing him to cast spells at reduced mana costs or giving him a more potent Invocation of nehek (since the new DLC shows that giving unique spells to casters is possible) than the other VC casters. He really needs something that sets him apart. His legendary item is underwhelming, you have to be in combat for it to go off (not good as he is fairly squishy) and when it is active master f the dead is disabled because he is in combat so you don't even get any bonus regeneration out of the situation. All you get is the attack bonus. which just isn't worth the risk. If his cloak gave him the true ethereal state it might be a different story as well.
  • ThanquolThanquol Senior Member SkavenblightPosts: 2,018Registered Users
    edited August 2016
    Horus38 said:

So I keep seeing posts asking for Krell and complaining about Kemmler not having him around. Today on the Grim of the Grave facebook update I noticed the following exchange:

Comment: "but WHO is Helman Ghorst ? even if he's mentionned into a small text of VC v8 edition ? Who CARES ? We want KRELL."
    Total War reply: "We'll have more info on him and his place in the lore later on!"

So looks like more to officially follow on Krell for those wondering/hoping!

EDIT/UPDATE: it has been pointed out that CA was probably referring to Ghorst, not Krell. Apologies!

CA just stuck up the proverbal middle finger to Kemmler. Ghorst gets a unique spell that allows him to summon a unit of grave guard or a wight king......

"Fear me for I am Grey Seer Thanqol, Greatest TWW player in all of Skavendom."

Team Skaven

Which team are you? Post in your signature

Team Empire Team Bretonnia Team Kislev Team Dwarf Team Chaos Dwarf Team High Elves
    Team Dark Elves
    Team Wood Elves Team Warriors of Chaos Team Daemons of Chaos
    Team Beastmen
    Team Vampire Counts Team Tomb Kings Team Orcs and Goblins
    Team Ogre Kingdoms
    Team Lizardmen Team Skaven

• Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Posts: 1,373Registered Users

Rochaid29 said:

You shut your mouth Krell is awesome. If he were in the game Kemmler might be worth a damn
    awesome? awesome you says? I reckon dis git needs a gud stompin
  • VlKlNGVlKlNG Junior Member Posts: 593Registered Users
    I think that kemmler needs his flying and ethereal ability more than he needs Krell.

I think the legendary hero idea is a great one but they would have to give each race at least one.

That's a lot of work and probably not something they would do.
  • OspreyOsprey Posts: 500Registered Users
    OP change your text please, when you say "we want krell" add "we want krell but some guy in the forum wants Neferata".
  • octavian1127octavian1127 Senior Member Posts: 1,278Registered Users
    New DLC is gonna change MP VC massively.

Also, I want Neferata.... As of now LL are weak in MP and i could use a bit of spice in my campaigns.
    |Sith|Octavian
  • VlKlNGVlKlNG Junior Member Posts: 593Registered Users

Also, I want Neferata.... As of now LL are weak in MP and i could use a bit of spice in my campaigns.

Neferata should be a separate faction. I doubt we will see her until we see the tomb kings.
  • OspreyOsprey Posts: 500Registered Users
    VlKNG said:

Neferata should be a separate faction. I doubt we will see her until we see the tomb kings.
    Yeah, sadly I have the same feeling about Neferata, Nagash too.