Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedSpells not working

vazcovazco Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 14
edited August 2016 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
In vampire campaign I gave Manfred invocation of Nehek, and two other spells from this line, yet they never showed up for him in battle, next to his avatar. It's just as if he didn't learn them at all. The same appeared in Bestmen campaign.

Reproduction: Launch attached save. In case problem don't appear, try levelling one of your wizzards to a level where he has more spells than he can support in battle. The first time this problem appeared for me was in Empire campaign, after I levelled a wizzard and main leader. Next turn all spells disappeared for all wizzards in battles.

Unsuccessful fix attempts: I reinstalled the whole game and deleted all game files in AppData and savegames in the process. Problem persisted.

Post edited by dge1 on
Tagged:

Comments

• vazcovazco Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 14
    Build number: 10953.909200
    My system: Windows 10, game runs on DX12.
  • ca_guyca_guy Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,171
    Hey,

I'm struggling to understand your problem, please can you post a screenshot of your missing spells as we can't see the problem you are encountering over here.

Cheers,
    Guy
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA. | Lord name: guise |
    I attach two screenshots below. One from campaign where I assigned to hero a "spirit leech" spell. Second one fro
    m the battle, where this spell is not visible for this hero. He only has "sword of anti-heroes" ability and "Master of the Black Arts" spell/ability. Spells don't appear for any of my heroes or lords.

I already reinstalled the game twice and deleted all game files in AppData and Steam. Didn't help again.
    Ok, I found out it's on the right corner, not left... Sorry for disturbance.

I would bet it switched at some point, which is hard to notice on wide screen. A stupid mistake.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,519
    Thanks for the feedback. Marking as Solved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file