Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Question about trade ships, spies and gentlemen

alstlalstl MemberPosts: 313Registered Users
I'm using the darthmod as Scotland and I have neither trade ships, spies or gentlemen. Do the smaller factions not get these?

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    You mean you can't build them? Do you have the right buildings?
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • alstlalstl Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    Gosling said:

You mean you can't build them? Do you have the right buildings?

Thanks, I've been busy and just noticed this reply. You are correct. The Scots don't have a college and although I did get a gentleman somehow, I can only steal research. Trade ships - I guess I need a trade port.

Thanks for the reply.
  • Douro27Douro27 Senior Member Posts: 365Registered Users
    Playing as Scotland is a nightmare in Darthmod. The only troops you'll get after your 10 Highland infantry are light troops. To get spies and gentlemen you'll need to conquer England, but you'll never conquer the world with armies of dragoons and light infantry.
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users

Playing as Scotland is a nightmare in Darthmod. The only troops you'll get after your 10 Highland infantry are light troops. To get spies and gentlemen you'll need to conquer England, but you'll never conquer the world with armies of dragoons and light infantry.

Well that's what people spam to win multiplayer...
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.