Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WOOD ELVES DLC on Steam!!!

2»

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,919

An announcement would be nice. Not even a hint yet.

Well I would call the datamine informations a hint ;)
    but otherwise, have a bit of patience.
    CA is always slower with information then we may want them to be, but considering that it was most likely planed for this month (may have slightly changed due the delay with G&G), they don't have much more than 2 weeks for the announcement.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,388
    edited September 2016
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    This makes me cry everytime I see it.
  • AgielAgiel Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 29
    edited September 2016
    I think if we used the Beastmen release as a precedent we probably would have at least have seen a Wood Elves teaser on the Tuesday of this week and an announcement today if it was on track for a release on the 29th. After all, that Beastmen teaser came out on the Tuesday of the second full week of July and the official announcement on Thursday. I think we're probably looking at an October 6th release with the big marketing push starting next Tuesday, possibly even later since I imagine this will likely far outstrip the Beastmen update as the biggest patch to the game yet.
  • MoritasgusMoritasgus Registered Users Posts: 744
    They are still pushing the G&G DLC with the above giveaway.
    Nothing will happen until the announcement posts for G&G start getting un-sticked and the inevitable forum rage if they dare be behind on any of the DLC from the assumed 1 per month.
    I'd like it to be sooner but if its a full faction with maps and unique mechanics i'd expect it closer to the end of Oct than the start. But again its just speculation.
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,406
    It's amusing how OP's post is still accumulating "flags", even though a moderator had already posted in this thread, effectively giving it a "green light".
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,123
    edited September 2016
    Those who gave flags:

"Its a game, we must have fun!"

Aside from that , many are waiting for wood elves dlc so i just shared what i have discovered... hehe...

It's amusing how OP's post is still accumulating "flags", even though a moderator had already posted in this thread, effectively giving it a "green light".

Maybe they are expecting too much and their hope has been crushed...
    Sorry about that...
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,919
    It is a fact that people don't understand or don't want to understand for what flagging is for.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • GuerrilleroGuerrillero Senior Member EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 543
    I both flag and liked this thread
    Malekith is the true Phoenix King and Wood elves can suck my Widow-maker

AZoReu8.png
  • PhiloslothicalPhiloslothical Registered Users Posts: 859
    Sorry to ask that as it is supposed to be an english speaker forum but what does mean "giving flag" or "flag a thread" ?
    Praise the sun ! \[T]/
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainRegistered Users Posts: 3,063
    I love how this thread it's keeping up always.
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,662

Sorry to ask that as it is supposed to be an english speaker forum but what does mean "giving flag" or "flag a thread" ?

In the bottom left of a comment you can like, quote or "flag" a post for spam and abuse.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
    To tell the truth, I dont know that Wood Elves also play football....

B)B)B)
  • panzerschreckpanzerschreck Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 225
    a blood bowl fps ,that would be amazing!
    THE GREAT WAR MOD Team/MAPPER
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,641
    You owe me an ocean of blood I lost during great depression of highburn out I experienced coming here. Noooo!
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

edited September 2016
    Wood elves here, wood elves there, wood elves everywhere......

To those who want to play WOOD ELVES, check it out!

Link in the OP!
  • WalrusWalrus Senior Member BrazilRegistered Users Posts: 1,104
    jamreal18 said:

To those who want to play WOOD ELVES, check it out!

Link in the OP!

:D
  • PhiloslothicalPhiloslothical Registered Users Posts: 859
    GODDAMMIT JAMREAL !
    Praise the sun ! \[T]/