Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

DLC: WOOD ELVES Where are you?

2»

Comments

• WalrusWalrus Senior Member BrazilRegistered Users Posts: 1,104
    I am here. I am the DLC. Celebrate for I have come.
  • Aman3712Aman3712 Registered Users Posts: 662
    Bah, dem bludy Wud Skinnies an their 'iding. Can't they jus' cumz outa their trees an scrap, so weeb kromp dim already!?
  • boyfightsboyfights Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,023
    pray said:

Atlantic..

under the sea under the sea ...

:D

welcome to your new domain, high elves fishmen
    boyfights you are always here to confirmate every spark of originality
    or reason burns or acid bruises anyone,
    stop your gladiator love for agressions.
  • PhiloslothicalPhiloslothical Registered Users Posts: 859
    boyfights said:

pray said:

Atlantic..

under the sea under the sea ...

:D

welcome to your new domain, high elves fishmen
    Makes me think I'm actually glad that GW didn't call Skavens "Ratmen". They could've done it. Beastmen, Lizardmen...
    Random thought after reading fishmen.
    Praise the sun ! \[T]/
  • MontresorMontresor Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 322
    Every time one of these Wood Elf DLC threads is started, a wood elf is skinned alive by ungors. Therefore, I approve.
  • SephirexSephirex Right outside your windowRegistered Users Posts: 1,028
    Walrus said:

I am here. I am the DLC. Celebrate for I have come.

What kind of features do you have?
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,076

Yes because obviously @boyfights was the ideal target market for this dlc.

Figured it had to be fake once I saw his claim.

boyfights said:

i get to play all of the dlcs ahead of time, CA had redone all the models for the RoR and i said "that's stupid, just make them a different colour, and cut off vlad's nose it'll be cool", i told them that fighting a whole city was dumb and it would be better to just do one side, and it was me that axed the jabberslythe

and i'm cutting units and features all over the place, wait'll you see what i do to high elves. better start making a case for your favourite units, all you bretonnian players!! i'm gonna leave it with less units than it started with :grimace:

Can you please tell CA to make high elves a horde and get rid of public order? It slows the game down to much.

And fix devolve!!!
    way ahead of you! B) it's hard to be a settled faction when your homeland is underwater!

next patch: devolve kills all enemy units in sight range, -100 public order gives no rebellion but unlocks an achievement
  • herjan1987herjan1987 Registered Users Posts: 644
    I am here. Watching you from the shadows.
    Team Dwarfes
    Team Brettonnia
    Team Tomb Kings
    Team High Elf
    Team Averland

Leitdorf for Emperor!

Original Regiments of Renown and Dogs of War
    Make Marious Leitdorf a playable Legendary Lord
    Warhammer Fantasy Novels in Black Library
  • herjan1987herjan1987 Registered Users Posts: 644
    boyfights said:

way ahead of you! B) it's hard to be a settled faction when your homeland is underwater!

next patch: devolve kills all enemy units in sight range, -100 public order gives no rebellion but unlocks an achievement

Only true horde faction is the Empire.
    Team Dwarfes
    Team Brettonnia
    Team Tomb Kings
    Team High Elf
    Team Averland

Leitdorf for Emperor!

Original Regiments of Renown and Dogs of War
    Make Marious Leitdorf a playable Legendary Lord
    Warhammer Fantasy Novels in Black Library
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,076
    boyfights said:

Now I'm sad

• chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,038

Until this month, every month is unblocked a DLC of "Total War: WARHAMMER" but this month, October, even not to come or heard anything official when this DLC will be released.

The excuse that are on vacation would be fine if it were not already in May were officially on vacation and even when on vacation do you not have to put servers?

I agree, it's been too long and yet another week has passed with NOTHING.
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,374
    Wood Elves are cancelled, they are making Rome III instead. The DLC team is being shifted to Rome IV.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • ZerglesZergles Member Registered Users Posts: 3,014
    I guess I'm just weird for not likibg Elves as much as some of you guys. I am really excited to get to burn down some forests though.
  • VlKlNGVlKlNG Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 593
    Zergle said:

I guess I'm just weird for not likibg Elves as much as some of you guys. I am really excited to get to burn down some forests though.

Doesn't mean their inclusion isn't exciting though right?

I'm not particularly interested in ogre kingdoms, I find their premise to be a bit on the boring side, however I look forward to a new threat that I may have to learn to beat when they finally do come.
  • dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 3,193
    I fear when there's actually a thread saying they've been released (in a few months or whenever), I'm not going to click on it for Wood Elf Thread Fatigue.
    Zergle said:

glad i'm not the only one
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,326
    Closed, for very obvious reasons.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

This discussion has been closed.