Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Looking for a laid-back group

UtemetsuUtemetsu Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited September 2015 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
o7 all! First time posting on the Total War forums, so greetings!

Not looking to find a 'super serious' group to play with every ****ed day (I've played EVE, and am on break, so I'm not really looking for that style right now).

I am, however, looking for a group with some kind of VOIP solution (vent, TS, mumble) to hang out, chat with, and vent campaign frustrations with; maybe a group with someone looking for a Multiplayer campaign companion (Never done one!).

Mid-twenties, ex-podcaster, working professional in commercial art.

Cheers, gents!

Comments

• SebulousSebulous Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    Not sure if you're still looking, but I'd be up for a group. 268 hours on Rome II and countless on other TW games. Mostly singleplayer but, some multiplayer experience.
  • ParadigmWolfParadigmWolf Posts: 6Registered Users
    Hey guys, join my group! It's for Rome 2 specifically though. (I do have shogun though and I'm sure other members have other TW games but this group specifically is for Rome 2)

steamcommunity.com/groups/CBFR2

It's made specifically for finding campaign buddies. Head to head, co-op, with mods and without.

Peace