Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Twitch Livestream: Mousillon with Krell, the Red Duke and Kemmler.

LuciferLucifer MemberEngland U.KRegistered Users Posts: 1,867
Want to come watch the siege and massacre of Lyonesse. If so, head on over to my twitch channel:

Have fun!

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein

My steam workshop Warhammer II mods

Comments

• MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIRegistered Users Posts: 7,165
    You do know that the modded unlocker you are using adds in Krell, right?
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • Lord_HenkusLord_Henkus Registered Users Posts: 1,583
    Spam. Shameless self promotion.
    How negative I may sound, game is stil 11 out of 10

Also, please slow down combat!

• LuciferLucifer Member England U.KRegistered Users Posts: 1,867

I'm not ashamed of playing a game I enjoy and sharing with those who want it. You however, well.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein

• CnConradCnConrad Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,163

I'm not ashamed of playing a game I enjoy and sharing with those who want it. You however, well.
    Fyi there is a community content section of the forums. That's what he was talking about.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,941
    In the wrong section maybe. At least it is actual gameplay and not someone posting a video of talking instead of writing down a post :smile: .
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
    CnConrad said:

Fyi there is a community content section of the forums. That's what he was talking about.
    This.

edited March 2017
    Nice ragequit on the stream btw. 10/10 would watch again.

EDIT:
    But yeah, what I mean was that this section of the forum is not meant for posting online content, such as online battles and twitch streams. You should post it in the community section forum. I understand it is tempting to post your stuff in this section of the forum because it will generate more heat for your channel. But it is not the right place

Nice ragequit on the stream btw. 10/10 would watch again

What ragequit?

edited March 2017

Nice ragequit on the stream btw. 10/10 would watch again.

EDIT:
    But yeah, what I mean was that this section of the forum is not meant for posting online content, such as online battles and twitch streams. You should post it in the community section forum. I understand it is tempting to post your stuff in this section of the forum because it will generate more heat for your channel. But it is not the right place

Actually, I was further testing a necromancy mod I just released. Which, if you bothered to watch there was no rage quit like you suggest, but Krell is not added to the table so "simulated" an army crumbling as the leadership that it adds as a check was missing. So, thought I would share it along with some Mousillon footage. But hey, if you want to burn me at the stake for posting wrong, be my guest. Forum nazis, wow. People on here pretending to be moderators should be removed.

• Neolucifer2000Neolucifer2000 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 956
    SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Demand more love for Empire and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Built-in RoR like Hochland Long Rifles and Knightly orders! Doombull, Wargor, Ghorgon, Jabberslythe, Tuskboar chariot and God-specific Gors! #MakeOldWorldGreatAgain
    edited March 2017

Funny, how you say nothing when CA does it. Talk about hypocrits.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,091
    edited March 2017

Funny, how you say nothing when CA does it. Talk about hypocrits.
    CA is actually paying for this forum and its not unclear that this is part of CA marketing as well...

Post edited by BillyRuffian on
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
    SiWI said:

Funny, how you forum nazis say nothing when CA does it. Talk about hypocrits.
    CA is actually paying for this forum and its not unclear that this is part of CA marketing as well...

Since I am showing off their wonderful game, I never thought they'd mind, as I have posted my channel a lot of times here over the years and it's never been a problem, until today.

SiWI said:

Since I am showing off their wonderful game, I never thought they'd mind, as I have posted my channel a lot of times here over the years and it's never been a problem, until today.
    Well you wouldn't mind doing it then in the subforum created for it, do you?
    edited March 2017
    SiWI said:

SiWI said:

Had no idea there was one.

SiWI said:

SiWI said:

Had no idea there was one.
    NP.
    RikRiorik said:

In the wrong section maybe. At least it is actual gameplay and not someone posting a video of talking instead of writing down a post :smile: .

Well, I was in the process of testing my new mod out further so thought I'd share some footage. Had no idea people would become so unhinged from it. Sad really.

• ElivarasElivaras Registered Users Posts: 60
    You all are blowing this way out of proportion. You don't need to keep re-iterating what people before you have said, he gets the point. So just lay off, aight? Yes, next time post it in the community content section, but we don't need people blasting him and re-iterating the same point over and over.
    While the rabid dogs go wild over a forum post, I'll be playing some more Warhammer on the livestream if anyone would like to watch. :)

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,024
    Please refrain from bickering. If you feel a thread is in the wrong forum, hit the report button and type "wrong forum", then leave it to the moderation team to resolve. Moved to Community Content.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
    Thanks, Billy. I had no idea I commited such a hideous crime to warrant such rabid and unhinged behavior.

Anyway, off to kick somemore Bretonnian butt as Mousillon. >:)

• The LumberJackThe LumberJack Registered Users Posts: 16
    The urge is too powerful, I must comment.

Aaaaahhh..... better

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file