Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Performance in beastpaths battles

ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 255
I have a pretty good PC, and only closing up on large battles make the frames drop from 55-60 fps in normal battles.
Why is performance in those beastpath ambushes so bad, though? Is it a known problem?

And it's quite curious because of the following:

If i look around portions of the battle map where there are no units, the fps (~30) are practically the same as if i closed up at a portion where a massive fight is raging (also ~30). It's as if there is a frame cap that is only present in those maps.

Why does this happen?

Comments

• VladdyVladdy Registered Users Posts: 221
    edited March 2017
    My pc is a crap, but I can play somehow.

One day I fight beastmen underground with woodelf.
    There were lot of trees and gicantic roots: I don't know if it was beastmen or wood elf map, but i couldn't play that battle for the bad performance.

I really hope Total Warhammer pt. 2 will not need better pc, becouse i can just barely play the game right now.
  • DMA64DMA64 Registered Users Posts: 67
    It`s a knowen problem and the last big patch already improved it a little bit. Why it happens? I don`t know.