Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What's Russia's Advantage?

li_xinlaili_xinlai Posts: 13Registered Users
I remember a long time ago Russia had a huge advantage: all of its infantry units are better at melee than the same type of infantry in other factions, but I've only recently noticed that this has been changed in an update, so the problem is: what is Russia's advantage over the other factions?

Russian infantry has lower reloading skill and aim, and there are less varieties of russian units, plus Russia is not rich and has no sea power, and its resistance to cold fatigue doesn't really work anywhere else...

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    Well, they have excellent cavalry, morale and melee. Russia's good for firing a few volleys and getting into melee. They have the best charge and the Russian musketeer will beat most other line infantry in melee.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • EmperorOfRomeEmperorOfRome Senior Member Posts: 594Registered Users
    In campaign they have Mother Russia defending them in winter
    Pro gloria Imperi!