Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

FAO the makers of the Game: Would it be possible to get additional factions for the campaigns?

TStackTStack Posts: 2Registered Users
I am a big fan of the game and a long time player of the franchise. The only complaint about the game is the lack of choice in the factions. Given that downloadable content was made for additional units for existing factions etc. Would it be possible to get a new piece of downloadable content for additional factions for the single player European campaign? For example Denmark, Spain and Portugal, all nations which played a significant role in the Napoleonic Wars.

Comments

• EmperorOfRomeEmperorOfRome Senior Member Posts: 594Registered Users
    You have the Darth Mod which enables you to play every faction. Plus, you get an ever cooler firing stance: first stance will fire, then lower, second rank will fire, then lower and as last the third line will fire. It also adds smoke that fogs the whole map nearly and is pretty bad for your fps.
    Pro gloria Imperi!
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    Or you could have NTW3, which is a SUPERB historical realism mod. It allows a tonne of factions for campaign as well. You feel like a real general. Graphics and mechanics improved and modified too.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.