Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bastiladon Concept Art

13»

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,373

Really?? One damn sketch gets entire sticky thread?

And at the same time several high-value topics with over 200 replies across last several months couldn't get a sticky even though it was asked several times?

I'm disgusted!

Announcements and future game information are always highlighted. This is, after all, one of the reasons Creative Assembly provides a forum. Take it easy.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• JaggsauceJaggsauce Registered Users Posts: 387
    That looks awesome!!

i just hope we'll be getting Kroxigors as well, i want to take some vengeance on the minotaurs.
  • Pi2rEpsilonPi2rEpsilon Registered Users Posts: 211
    Jaggsauce said:

That looks awesome!!

i just hope we'll be getting Kroxigors as well, i want to take some vengeance on the minotaurs.

You can't have lizardmen without Kroxigors. That's against the Great Plan!
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,406
    Dalakh said:

RJCPS said:

Nice! I was afraid they would spend the next 2 months talking about Elves but this gives me hope that they'll give us Lizards info as well!

It's probably going to be Lizardmen first to start introducing like the Empire then High Elves and Dark Elves back to back like Greenskins and Dwarfs because of the rivalry and then they are going to milk the hype and present the Skaven shortly before release like they did with VC.
    That's how CA is going to confirm Skaven, and maybe that's why they hiding it for so long. :)

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/a-super-rat-the-size-of-a-small-child-has-been-captured-in-the-uk/news-story/049d294573339dd6817b233f4fd63227
  • HeroofRome1HeroofRome1 Member Registered Users Posts: 1,620
    Tayvar said:

Dalakh said:

RJCPS said:

Nice! I was afraid they would spend the next 2 months talking about Elves but this gives me hope that they'll give us Lizards info as well!

It's probably going to be Lizardmen first to start introducing like the Empire then High Elves and Dark Elves back to back like Greenskins and Dwarfs because of the rivalry and then they are going to milk the hype and present the Skaven shortly before release like they did with VC.
    That's how CA is going to confirm Skaven, and maybe that's why they hiding it for so long. :)

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/a-super-rat-the-size-of-a-small-child-has-been-captured-in-the-uk/news-story/049d294573339dd6817b233f4fd63227
    Of course, the Skaven are just a myth you know...
    Team Rome, Team Byzantium, Team Dwarfs, Team Empire, Team Bretonnia Team Grim, Team elf slayers, Team Belegar.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,690
    Tayvar said:

Dalakh said:

RJCPS said:

and so it begins

#RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • DreadedNorwegianDreadedNorwegian Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,181
    Love art like this! Can`t ever get enough.
    Enig og tro til Dovre faller!