Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Multiplayer Feature Livestream Discussion 3pm BST

13»

Comments

• FredrinFredrin Senior Member LondonRegistered Users Posts: 3,025
    I also have little to no interest in Multiplayer.

But I understand there's a thriving community out there who have a load of fun with it, so I'm happy to see CA improving their experience. Perhaps if it gets good enough, a few more of us SP lot will be enticed over.

Shogun II clan warfare and Empire naval battles were major MP high points in the series. Over the course of the trilogy, it would be good to see this game rank up there with them.
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Registered Users Posts: 2,009
    I never see such disregard for multiplayer outside the forum. :lol:
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,930
    edited June 2017
    KGpoopy said:

I never see such disregard for multiplayer outside the forum. :lol:

Yeah tons of salty people here. Generally outside the forums people atleast see Multiplayer as valid but on these forums they act like multiplayer as just a concept stole their cat.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • SaurianDruidSaurianDruid Registered Users Posts: 1,538
    I don't do multiplayer because my internet doesn't really allow online play, but I do watch a ton of it on Youtube, which is a big part of how I enjoy this game. I love watching the gameplay, but sometimes I don't have an hour to watch a Campaign video.

So any features added to multiplayer will increase my enjoyment of the game. Can't wait for Free For All, it's gonna make for some epic battles.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 15,307
    To be honest, I don't care for Multiplayer for the most part, but I know people who are interested. Plus, they've said that game 2 is mostly singleplayer changes and stuff, so why not give a bit to the multiplayer crowd? Doesn't bother me.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,580
    edited June 2017
    I don't like multiplayer for..reasons but I don't look at it from a point of taking resources away from single player. Multiplayer has the potential of reaching a wider fan base--strengthening support for the game, so I'm all for sharing resources.

With some tweaks to gameplay or more options, I would be more enticed to play mp. Catching some videos I already get tempted .. a little.
    Post edited by hendo1592 on
  • NazjaxNazjax Registered Users Posts: 1,095
    I really love the idea of multiplayer as 4, i know a lot of people on the forums dont, idk why. Multiplayer is kinda cool and play as 4 players instead of 2, to make FFA or a ''2v2'' is really cool on my opinion, thanks you for this CA :)

Really good job !