Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The fate of all legendary Lords explained! - END TIMES

MajorKillMajorKill Registered Users Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Link containing inappropriate language removed.
Hey guys I pooled together a video of what happened to all legendary lords in the end times from Warhammer one?

Is this accurate? Also what was your favorite part of the end times/ favorite moment
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 2,606
    The part that i ignore it as much as i can :P
  • alex33alex33 Registered Users Posts: 1,261
    edited June 2017
    My favourite part of the endtimes is the moment when i ignored that pos of a "story" and instead made up my own timeline. **** the endtimes. Bah even thinking about them makes my skin crawl
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 4,270
    The end times to me never happened. I retconned it entirely just like alien 3 and resurrection never happened.

Age of sigmar doesnt exist either.
  • otavio68otavio68 Registered Users Posts: 26
    edited June 2017
    At least on the end of times Malekith finally became the Phoenix King with Teclis supporting him, who can beat this Alliance?
    (I know grimgor could but let us forget)
  • KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,723
    The End Times never happened.
    Space Frontier is a sci-fi themed board game I've designed for 2-4 players. Please take a look and enjoy our free Print-and-Play at FreezeDriedGames.com

If you have any questions about tactics or mechanics in Total War Warhammer multiplayer, feel free to PM me.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,882
    MajorKill said:

Is this accurate? Also what was your favorite part of the end times

Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide

the rest? Heretic! This never happened! :tongue:
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,065
    **** the end times writers.
  • PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,398
    Storm of Chaos ftw.
  • jgmasterjgmaster Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 613
    Heretic! Call the witchhunter and warrior priest to purge the unclean one!
  • TheImp22TheImp22 Registered Users Posts: 287
    Mannfred and Arkhan. Best friends forever.

You can't possibly comprehend the level of heresy I operate at!
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 18,679
    Begone, supposedly Lord of the End Times!

Don't worry.
  • DerbyherbDerbyherb Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 85
    This is my 100% canon story of what happened in the REAL End Times.

GW HATES me for revealing this true, factual story. And I'm bringing it to you exclusively!

Grimgor learned that everything can work out ok with people if you just listen once in a while. He picked up mindfulness meditation practice and enjoys gardening at his new homestead. He still keeps Gitsnik nearby -for chopping those pesky weeds!

Archaon divested himself of his Chaos investments & holdings and started a new tech start up focused on cloud-based data services. It did reasonably well until he was sued by a competitor for copyright infringement. He is nearing bankruptcy after a near decade-long legal quagmire. Sad!

Thorgrim's family along with local law enforcement had an intervention & education session about his "grudge book" and the dangers of hit lists. Freed of his petty grudges, he now enjoys working on old muscle cars and planning fishing trips.

Mannfred - We don't like to get into Mannfred. Increasing psychotic episodes and chronic drug problems led to a fatal heroin overdose. His grieving parents Vlad & Isabella started the Mannfred Foundation, a Drug & Alcohol addiction program with focus on societal reintegration. They regret neglecting their troubled son and missing the signs.

Karl Franz - Turns out he was a fraud all along. A special prosecutor uncovered evidence of collusion with Kislev government to hack the Elector Counts in his favor. #NotMyEmperor #KarlKislev
  • Coldone666Coldone666 Registered Users Posts: 635
    This topic has nothing to do with TW Warhammer. Mods plz lock.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 14,665
    Of course this has stuff related to TWW. Deals with the LL characters in particular.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • MerciiMercii Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 916
    I though CA specifically said the game was based on your 8th edition and is Pre-End times.

Ie. nothing after 8th Ed is relevant.

Possibly to avoid all the End times/AoS hate as shown in this thread and likely also because they aren't licensed for it.
  • SultschiemSultschiem Registered Users Posts: 2,542
    One of the best moments however is when Malekith bends the Knee to Grimgor Ironhide, the united armies of the High, Dark and Wood Elves become part of Grimgor's Waaagh and in the same sentence, Malekith is immediately **** Grimgor off into going after Archaon.

• KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,522
    edited June 2017
    How pathetic from all of you. I don't like the End Times either but at least I'm not creating some safe space like some triggered tumblrina.

Also, someone legitimately flagged what was just an educational video on what happens according to GW. No one is forcing you to accept it, but shooting down any ET discussion isn't going to help. Good work on the video by the way OP.
    Post edited by Krunch on
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,065
    People still don't know that the flag button isn't a "dislike" function. Its not the OPs fault the end times were dog ****
  • thedudeguythedudeguy Registered Users Posts: 287
    Jesus Christ, I don't think I'll ever understand the need people have to crap on something endlessly.

Most hams don't like End Times - WE GET IT. No need to ruin this guy's thread which is probably of interest to *someone*.
  • Coldone666Coldone666 Registered Users Posts: 635
    This is just a desperate youtuber spamming (illegal) youtube videos for cheap views.

Spamming plus offtopic is against the tos.
  • IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,693
    edited June 2017

This is just a desperate youtuber spamming (illegal) youtube videos for cheap views.

Spamming plus offtopic is against the tos.

"Illegal". lol

It hasn't been shut down because its not against any TOS, there are very clear connections between Total War Warhammer and his video. "Legendary Lords" and "Warhammer".

Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Registered Users Posts: 2,009

Make it happen CA. Wrap this series up and blow up everything.

The quicker Medieval 3 will come!
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 2,606
    Krunch said:

How pathetic from all of you. I don't like the End Times either but at least I'm not creating some safe space like some triggered tumblrina.

Also, someone legitimately flagged what was just an educational video on what happens according to GW. No one is forcing you to accept it, but shooting down any ET discussion isn't going to help. Good work on the video by the way OP.

Oh yay so you have accepted that Malekith is the true PK of all the elves :3
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,743
    Lets all get back on the OP's topic of discussion and let the Moderators resolve the legitimacy of any post.

Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,522

Krunch said:

Lol no, I think the end times is stupid. Malekith being true phoenix king is ****. But we do nothing but appear like little babies by screaming and crying at every post mentioning it, some going so far as to deny its existance.
  • KopeshKopesh Member Registered Users Posts: 556
    Krunch said:

What does it matter if people want to ignore the End Times?

Did the End Times happen? Yes. Do I ignore it? Also yes.

I don't judge people who like the End Times even if I don't. In my mind it's similar to a film series that started out good, but became really bad to the point where you don't watch the bad new ones, only re-watch the good first ones.

CA made smart decision to exclude the End Times from their games, as the End Times story was highly divisive and controversial among Warhammer fans.
  • seienchinseienchin Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,572
    Krunch said:

Krunch said:

Lol no, I think the end times is stupid. Malekith being true phoenix king is ****. But we do nothing but appear like little babies by screaming and crying at every post mentioning it, some going so far as to deny its existance.
    Ever heard about the concept of a joke? I know intornetz warriors with the impression that every "weak" person needs a "safespace" dont like those unlike they are really dark but trust me - not a single person here actually pretends that the end times didnt happen and cries when you mention it.
    That being said, I actually agree with you that people shouldnt all react in that way when a thread like this pops up. I just take offense in your wording and would like at least this forum to be a safespace for TW and warhammer fans. ;)

Seriously though, the new games story already sounds pretty much end times inspired to me. Especially since an unraveling of the vortex by a bad faction would cause exactly that. So the thought of end times making it into this franchise at least partially is not that far of that we dont even need to debatte / look at it.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 14,665
    And the video got removed anyway.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • chezequerzchezequerz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 300
    To be honest one of the worst aspects of the End Times for hero characters is probably how they handled Thanquol, at first they have Archaon mention briefly that he killed him and mount his head on a stake, then in AoS you find out that they retconned that lore with the guy who wrote the book its mentioned in saying it wasn't actually Thanquol Archaon killed and he's back as one of the Skavens leaders in AoS.

Kinda all over the place really.
    wyrd bið ful aræd
  • TheImp22TheImp22 Registered Users Posts: 287
    The OP dares to meddle at the End Times. The Forum does not allow for mercy!

You can't possibly comprehend the level of heresy I operate at!