Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blog - On Early Adopter Bonuses and Post-launch Support

12345679»

Comments

• JungleElfJungleElf Posts: 791Registered Users
    Very good roster and trailer! A pleasant surprise, really. I was no advocate for their addition a few months ago, but the developers have shown how creative they can be with a minor faction and it looks amazing.

So I take back all the things I've said about minor factions not getting included. (Except for the really minor ones, like the Amazons)

My only hope is that the Marauders of Norsca look somewhat different than the Warriors of Chaos ones.
  • bbeslybbesly Member GermanyPosts: 269Registered Users
    What I still did not understand:

How is someone who has preordered the "Serpent God Edition" supposed to get the Code for TWW: Norsca by the 10th of August ?!

could any of the CA-Staff ( @CA_Whelan ? ) make a valid Statement?
    Or can somebody link me such a statement?

Sorry if this speciffic question was already asked or answered...
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,622Registered Users
    edited July 2017
    bbesly said:

How is someone who has preordered the "Serpent God Edition" supposed to get the Code for TWW: Norsca by the 10th of August ?!

The FAQ says:
    How will I get my Race pack DLC for the first game if I order the CE?

Email addresses will be taken at checkout and people will be emailed their codes when the product goes live.

Seems you will be emailed on the 10th August or just before it launches (At whatever hour Steam is set for).
  • GrumpyTheGreatGrumpyTheGreat Senior Member Posts: 268Registered Users
    Nemox said:

bbesly said:

The FAQ says:

Email addresses will be taken at checkout and people will be emailed their codes when the product goes live.

Seems you will be emailed on the 10th August or just before it launches (At whatever hour Steam is set for).
    REALLY?? :/
    Last time instead of the usual 'code coupon' thingy, they simply gave it to everyone who pre ordered or at least registered the game within the first week of release.
    Could CA please confirm how it'll work please.
    Cheers ;)
  • PetromirPetromir Senior Member Posts: 2,151Registered Users

Nemox said:

bbesly said:

The FAQ says:

Last time instead of the usual 'code coupon' thingy, they simply gave it to everyone who pre ordered or at least registered the game within the first week of release.
    Cheers ;)
    I'm agog to know how steam is supposed to know on the 10th of august you have a physical preorder for a game not out till the 28th of September.

The e-mail is for people preordering (not through steam) before the 28th so they can play the preorder DLC from the 10th of august till release. Those who preoder through steam already have the preorder dlc on their account.
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,622Registered Users
    Petromir said:

Nemox said:

bbesly said:

The FAQ says:

Cheers ;)
    I'm agog to know how steam is supposed to know on the 10th of august you have a physical preorder for a game not out till the 28th of September.

The e-mail is for people preordering (not through steam) before the 28th so they can play the preorder DLC from the 10th of august till release. Those who preoder through steam already have the preorder dlc on their account.
    Yeah, steam uses pre-purchase so you pay right away, and the pre-order of the Serpent God is charged just before shipping. I suppose whatever code they give you can be disabled if you cancel your pre-order.