Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wood Elves AI Completly Overpowered

EbolaSushiEbolaSushi Registered Users Posts: 4
So this is my first campaign as non WE playing as Empire and well I'm playing on hard and by the time of turn 50 WE have conquered all of Brettonia and their minor factions and even some minor dwarf factions. Now by around turn 80 first chaos wave comes ai empire factions are getting destroyed by Varg literally Ostland Kislev have both been tired by Varg alone. So naturally I send both of my full stack armies to help. Than at around turn 100 fighting for my life in the north of the map WE declare war on me and have 6 Deathstacks attacking me. The fact that the wood elves get unlimited Amber and pretty much confederate all other WE factions is overpowered. Not to mention the WE would never go all the way to the Empire to attack them. It's just ridiculous and something needs to be fixed with them.

Comments

• ThraxmongerThraxmonger Registered Users Posts: 33
    There is something a little weird about WEs chasing my Vampire forces into the North East mountains, despite the presence of hated enemies all across their ancestral homelands (as happened to me in my last playthrough). Like, Dwarves AI always seem to conquer Orc and then Vampire lands first, which makes sense; you don't see them chasing Bretonnia. I would think they would be inclined to turtle, outside of maybe attacking Beastmen.
  • EbolaSushiEbolaSushi Registered Users Posts: 4

There is something a little weird about WEs chasing my Vampire forces into the North East mountains, despite the presence of hated enemies all across their ancestral homelands (as happened to me in my last playthrough). Like, Dwarves AI always seem to conquer Orc and then Vampire lands first, which makes sense; you don't see them chasing Bretonnia. I would think they would be inclined to turtle, outside of maybe attacking Beastmen.

I know all the other AI makes sense other than boarder princes which is sometimes weird but just the wood Elves play way to aggressively for their lore
  • GeneralWaltersGeneralWalters Registered Users Posts: 1
    Wood Elves: (Can Settle basically all settlements, and tend to spread out very fast.) (Even if you have 4 fully stacked armies against one garrison of wood elves you will lose on auto resolve.) (In battle all units never retreat, have one shot arrow kills, and are just genuinely OP.) (Tend to completely screw you unless you have 10 armies to defeat their one.) (Have unlimited Amber.) (If you go near their settlement you will die of attrition.) Shall I go on?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file