Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Your favorite chaos god ? (Strawpoll)

NazjaxNazjax Posts: 550Registered Users
Hey guys i was curious, what is your favorite chaos god on the warhammer universe ?

On my opinion it's Khorne ! Blood the blood god and skulls for his throne !

Im not only adding the chaos pantheon but 2 chaos gods who are known for 2 races of warhammer ! Hashut the god of the chaos dwarves and the Horned rat of the Skavens.

Stawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/13621713/r

Comments

• Lord_HenkusLord_Henkus Posts: 1,459Registered Users
    This is heresy. I shall not vote
    How negative I may sound, game is stil 11 out of 10

Also, please slow down combat!

• NazjaxNazjax Posts: 550Registered Users
    edited August 2017

This is heresy. I shall not vote

You need to vote for your chaos god ! The dark gods request it ! But care, if you vote for someone of the gods the others will not appreciate ! :expressionless: Vote wisely.
  • LudboneLudbone Posts: 1,058Registered Users
    Khorne for the roster

Tzeentch as a God
    Beastmen: where is the love?

• gladonosgladonos Posts: 635Registered Users
    Easy, the great Horned Rat!
  • obippoobippo Member Posts: 2,221Registered Users
    Nurgle. He is such a lovely and caring father <3 <3 <3
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Posts: 1,351Registered Users
    Slaanesh and Khorne, sex and violence, looks about the right favorite gods as the poll shows for now :D

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Posts: 1,947Registered Users
    Slaneesh my hentai god of course!
  • NobleGunnerNobleGunner Posts: 739Registered Users
    Why so many slaneesh? Ew!
    I voted tzeentch
  • DolorousEddDolorousEdd Junior Member Posts: 555Registered Users
    None. Way too creepy s#it.
    Team Dwarfs
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Crooked Moon
    Team Cult of Pleasure
    Team Clan Pestilens

Slaneesh my hentai god of course!

Well now that you put it that way...
    Kidding. Damn heretics.
    Team Dwarfs
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Crooked Moon
    Team Cult of Pleasure
    Team Clan Pestilens
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 9,142Registered Users
    Necoho, the chaos god of Atheism... he has a certain "Discworldian-flair" around him, with his existence being a paradox
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Posts: 1,711Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    Probably Tzeentch. Can't get more genderfluid then Tzeentch <3
    Post edited by ladymissfit on
    Chaos lords should be women

Why is no one talking about mouth feel!?
  • GobsmakaGobsmaka Posts: 195Registered Users
    The horned rat is just another aspect Tzeentch, he told me so and the Tzeentch wouldn't lie. Hashut isn't a chaos god, to say he is, is Bull ;) pretty sure Hashut is an exiled Dawi God?
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Posts: 2,113Registered Users
    There can be only one.

Sidenote: I miss Malal in the poll, since you already included the lesser gods.

------Red Dox
  • SchwarzhelmSchwarzhelm Posts: 707Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    Nurgle all the way.
    If nothing else, at least he cares about me.
  • SaurianDruidSaurianDruid Posts: 857Registered Users
    Papa Nurgle. New things can't be created until the old things die. He's providing a valuable service to the world by hastening the process.

Plus he loves gardening! Who doesn't love gardening?
  • EarlybirdEarlybird Posts: 552Registered Users
    Where is Malal ?
    Gobsmaka said:

The horned rat is just another aspect Tzeentch, he told me so and the Tzeentch wouldn't lie. Hashut isn't a chaos god, to say he is, is Bull ;) pretty sure Hashut is an exiled Dawi God?

Interesting. A Dawi god that refused or didn't follow the other gods to who knows where everybody went and IDK, got corrupted or decided he loved being worshiped so much (already a corruption?) and decided to build his own little cult...
    Is this in the lore? If not, I much prefer this version than Hashut only being a Chaos god that corrupted a bunch of dawi. No dawi gets corrupted like that, we ain't puny pansies!
    This version might even make me want to play CD...
    Team Dwarfs
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Crooked Moon
    Team Cult of Pleasure
    Team Clan Pestilens
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Posts: 2,113Registered Users

Gobsmaka said:

Interesting. A Dawi god that refused or didn't follow the other gods to who knows where everybody went and IDK, got corrupted or decided he loved being worshiped so much (already a corruption?) and decided to build his own little cult...
    Is this in the lore? If not, I much prefer this version than Hashut only being a Chaos god that corrupted a bunch of dawi. No dawi gets corrupted like that, we ain't puny pansies!
    This version might even make me want to play CD...
    Hashut is a Chaos god. The end ;)

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hashut
    http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Hashut

-----Red Dox
  • uriakuriak Posts: 3,390Registered Users
    What Hashut is is pretty debatable. One thing constant in the lore of warhammer is that Gods are born from the warp and sophont emotions. Hence why some gods emerge that are a race collective "culture" such as gork and mork and the Horned Rat.

What could Hashut be? You could say he's maybe the darker side of the dwarf cultural traits? They are stubborn, prouds and skilled. Now if you inflate maybe some sense of superiority they could have (a trait mostly associated with elves) you may end up with an entity that condone slavery, culling of the meek, etc. Chaos dwarf culture revolves around "tools" Tools from iron, slaves used as tool, deamons used a tools to create machines, etc.
    Hashut may embody too all that rancour that most dwarfs held in they heart, and a bit of hatred (a khorne thing) Chaos dwarfs hold the ultimate a grudge, a grudge against the other dawi.
  • Berg_Of_The_WestBerg_Of_The_West Posts: 522Registered Users
    Slaneesh

IMO... "IT" has the most interesting demon aesthetics.

I would also love to see these things running around.

Probably Tzeentch. Can't get more genderqueer then Tzeentch <3</p>

What does this even mean.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 4,911Registered Users

They sounds more like Slannesh then Tzeentch
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• TherenTheren Posts: 296Registered Users
    The Lady of the Lake. And Malal.

And Slaneesh if we talk about the Chaosy chaos gods.
  • Otters007Otters007 Posts: 571Registered Users
    'Tis a toss up between Tzeentch and Slaneesh for me.

But why is Nurgle so popular? Genuinely curious here.
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Posts: 1,711Registered Users

no it's deffo tzeentch

edit: I mean gender fluid
    Chaos lords should be women

Why is no one talking about mouth feel!?
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 4,911Registered Users

no it's deffo tzeentch
    And what is there to back that up?
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• Berg_Of_The_WestBerg_Of_The_West Posts: 522Registered Users

What does this even mean.
    Identity politics being ham-fisted into game/conversation, in order to push an ideological motive/narrative.

Also a means of pressuring game developers to giving into ideological demands... or they will be under threat of being labeled as *insert empty random -ism / -obe word here* by means of hyperbolic sophistry.

At least... that is my interpretation.