Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What this here before?

GreyKnightDanteGreyKnightDante Posts: 339Registered Users
Did Forsaken had Immune to Pyschology before this patch?

Also, did Dwarf and Empire cannons had the anti-large bonus before as well?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am an admin from the Warhammer Wiki. Please feel free to give any suggestions on how to our improve at this forum thread here! ANY help or suggestions is welcomed!

Comments

• Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    I dont know about forsaken but the dwarf cannon and bolt thrower change is new.
  • GaataGaata Posts: 42Registered Users
    Forsaken have always had immune to psyc, Dwarf Bolt throwers and cannons got anti-large this patch, it's in the patch notes.
  • IcestrugleIcestrugle Junior Member Posts: 1,158Registered Users
    Dwarf Bolt throwers and cannons got anti-large bonus raised not added. It was before to i think
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,629Registered Users
    The canons and bolt thrower where 100% anti large lol
  • TheOrganKingTheOrganKing Junior Member Posts: 989Registered Users
    Cannons and Bolt thrower did both have an anti large bonus before, but the last patch came with a rather hefty buff to said anti large bonus.
    "Chaos strong. Gors strong. Humans, Elves, Dwarf — weak. We win. We fight, we kill, one day we win. One day soon. You — if you lucky, we eat you, make you into part of us, make you better than you, stronger than any of you, stronger than all of you. Once this arm weak, like you. I eat many of your kind, now I strong."
    —Karzog, Beastigor Charioteer.
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Posts: 2,983Registered Users

Cannons and Bolt thrower did both have an anti large bonus before, but the last patch came with a rather hefty buff to said anti large bonus.

They did not have actual bonus to large. They simply had anti-large listed on the unit card.
  • TheGhostOfProman16TheGhostOfProman16 Senior Member Posts: 1,749Registered Users

They did not have actual bonus to large. They simply had anti-large listed on the unit card.
    I know for sure the Dwarf Cannon had 10 bonus vs large before the patch Bolt Thrower I'm not sure but now they have a huge anti large bonus
    Died during the great YOYO wars