Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rise dead in game 2

cool_ladcool_lad Senior MemberIndiaPosts: 2,272Registered Users
It seems that all game 2 races will be getting a summon ability, which moreover dont require winds of magic and summon better units.

In light of this, im hoping that there will at least be some sort of buff or rework of raise dead to make it the better summon, especially in light of the fact that it costs a finite resource in the form of winds of magic. Without such a buff, the other races will become better where they should not be; summoning units onto the battlefield.

Comments

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Posts: 1,831Registered Users
    I am not 100% sure if the army abilities (the magic free summons) will be included in multiplayer.

If they are, then yeah, some sort of caveat will need to be included to balance them.

But if they are just in single-player, I don't mind.

In any case, I do hope CA or a youtuber clarifies this issue in the near future.
  • AbesutAbesut Posts: 133Registered Users
    Valkaar said:

I am not 100% sure if the army abilities (the magic free summons) will be included in multiplayer.

If they are, then yeah, some sort of caveat will need to be included to balance them.

But if they are just in single-player, I don't mind.

In any case, I do hope CA or a youtuber clarifies this issue in the near future.

They are just single-player campaign abilities.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Posts: 918Registered Users
    Even if they are just in single-player they still take away the uniqueness of the VC, Especially when other factions can summon much better units than zombies and skeletons. Although if the VC also get these army abilities than they will still be able to field many more summons.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson