Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Tips for Wood Elves on Legendary

ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256
So, does any of you have some tips on how to play WE on legendary? In the first playthrough i wanted to play as a true isolationist and merely turtled and waited for the possibility of confederation with the other elven factions, but it never came, not even when Chaos attacked. Do i really have to be aggressive? Can i not reliably confederate with my supposed brethren?

Comments

• HisShadowBG#8316HisShadowBG#8316 Registered Users Posts: 3,437
    Shebaloso said:

So, does any of you have some tips on how to play WE on legendary? In the first playthrough i wanted to play as a true isolationist and merely turtled and waited for the possibility of confederation with the other elven factions, but it never came, not even when Chaos attacked. Do i really have to be aggressive? Can i not reliably confederate with my supposed brethren?

Confederation is possible after you upgrade the tree to lvl 3 i think :)

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256

Shebaloso said:

i know, it's just that the other elves wouldn't accept confederating (i know how the strenght works, btw). I just thought that they'd be more willing to do that.
    Shebaloso said:

Shebaloso said:

i know, it's just that the other elves wouldn't accept confederating (i know how the strenght works, btw). I just thought that they'd be more willing to do that.
    Weird i had not trouble confederating on legendary even though i had only 3 territories outside the starting one especially when i had manged to get them to ally to me and send their armies to suicide against enemies xD

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256
    How was your start? Did you destroy carcasonne? What where those three territories you had?
    Shebaloso said:

How was your start? Did you destroy carcasonne? What where those three territories you had?

No made peace with them took over skarsnik region cause him while fighting the dwarf faction seemed like the easiest enemies