Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: Warhammer 2 - Dark Elves Campaign Let's Play

1235»

Comments

• Lord_XelosLord_Xelos Registered Users Posts: 1,806
    If they were consistent it should be there an hour ago... They don't know what consistency is though so... No idea...
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,659
    so nothing today?

Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,410
    obippo said:

so nothing today?

He did say tomorrow yestarday

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • GeldorGeldor Registered Users Posts: 1,115
    edited August 2017
    He also verified that in a Reddit post afterwards, so either their comps blew up again, or it'll just be a bit later than normally. Let's hope for the later.

There it is : )
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,659
    edited August 2017

obippo said:

so nothing today?

He did say tomorrow yestarday
    Up nowwwwww (●´ω`●)
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 2,783
    HoneyBun said:

twwatcher said:

Tayvar said:

cat59 said:

Can Darren ( or anyone else ) confirm whether the Dark Elf Assassin is actually female or if he simply "misgendered" him.

And do we know wheather the slave mechanic is exclusive ot the Dark Elves, or if Skaven get it aswell?

Well, Assassins of Khaine for the Dark Elves are all male, last I heard. They're the male dark elf babies/children thrown into Cauldrons of Blood, and those that survive get trained to become Assassins, meanwhile I assume females become the Witch Elves.
    The Dark Elves in Total War seems to be totally massed up when it's comes to their gander lore.
    Yes goose or gander its very hard to tell. Maybe we should consult the rooster.
    Unfortunately, because of a lack of Charlegmanes we have only been able to produce a limited rooster at this time

• Ituriel32Ituriel32 Registered Users Posts: 159
    I was disappointed with this movie.
    Because the next one showed the battle associated with this video.

And it turned out that artificial intelligence did not build city walls for the ritual settlement.

All the good impressions of filling the cities with full armies were forgotten by the lack of city walls.
    Rome2 - where there are walls in smaller settlements?
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    Hey, I just realized the advisor for the dark elves is Felicion, a sorceress. So it seems like the skaven, DE get their own advisor, which is a nice touch. I was getting tired of the old man.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • cat59cat59 Registered Users Posts: 482
    Nyanko73 said:

Hey, I just realized the advisor for the dark elves is Felicion, a sorceress. So it seems like the skaven, DE get their own advisor, which is a nice touch. I was getting tired of the old man.

Actually, the old man still shows up, there's just that named Sorceress that shows up to give some quests, from all I can see. Haven't seen anything about the Skaven campaign, so I don't know if they've shown anything on them.
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    edited August 2017
    cat59 said:

Nyanko73 said:

Actually, the old man still shows up, there's just that named Sorceress that shows up to give some quests, from all I can see. Haven't seen anything about the Skaven campaign, so I don't know if they've shown anything on them.
    In the skaven campaign, the advisor is gone. It's a Grey Seer which talks instead. Are you sure the old advisor is still there for DE?

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • corvus_codexcorvus_codex Junior Member SpainRegistered Users Posts: 3,073
    edited August 2017
    Nyanko73 said:

cat59 said:

Nyanko73 said:

In the skaven campaign, the advisor is gone. It's a Grey Seer which talks instead. Are you sure the old advisor is still there for DE?
    in the skaven campaing is still there, It's just that it does not appear during the campaign map flyover.
    here 0:40:

Generic talk in that video, but i saw him saying something more personal to skaven in others video, i just don't find it those.
    "I am the harbinger of your demise. I am the nightmare in all mortals. I am the thing you fear the most. I am death..."
    —Valkia the Bloody.
  • GeldorGeldor Registered Users Posts: 1,115
    He is there when the DE ritual is initiated. Seems to be he is on a work sharing contract with Felicion.

He doesn't seem to introduce the factions anymore though.
  • SharkysoulmanSharkysoulman Registered Users Posts: 43
    Maybe the advisor changes form into a 'race-appropriate' (social justice?) advisor. He did reveal himself as a lord of change...
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,897
    FireHurtS said:

Maybe the advisor changes form into a 'race-appropriate' (social justice?) advisor. He did reveal himself as a lord of change...

Only in the Chaos campaign, and that was the bird, not him (It kills him).
  • Emperor2000Emperor2000 Registered Users Posts: 7
    What I'm bothering about Total War WArhammer 2 is that when Dark Elves take over a High Elf city it's still gonna look the same on the map, but if you besiege it, it'll look like Dark Elf City in the actual siege battle ... Actual siege battle ...
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,365
    Nyanko73 said:

How can you talk like that about the old man? I think that the old man have an very good voice.
  • Lord_XelosLord_Xelos Registered Users Posts: 1,806
    Old man is still there. Was seen in Skaven videos. Maybe there's some secondary advisor for less-important stuff, but tutorial-like advisor that tells You what to do from the beginning is still the old guy.
  • SharkysoulmanSharkysoulman Registered Users Posts: 43
    Nemox said:

FireHurtS said:

A proper lord of change can easily be the bird and the old man, destroying his human part to reveal its demon-inside. They are the Great *Deceiver*'s Lords of *Change* after all... ;)
  • ThatRabidPotatoThatRabidPotato Member Registered Users Posts: 403
    FireHurtS said:

Nemox said:

FireHurtS said:

A proper lord of change can easily be the bird and the old man, destroying his human part to reveal its demon-inside. They are the Great *Deceiver*'s Lords of *Change* after all... ;)
    Would his human part be crying and begging for mercy like this guy was? The Demon even says afterward "All are pawns to the Great Deceiver", implying that the guy was just a normal human that got suckered.