Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

BSOD (Bluescreen) at end of turn or after battle

PureSlayerPureSlayer Registered Users Posts: 5
Hello friends,

Warhammer crashes to bluescreen at either ending my turn or after battle when it fades from "Decisive Victory" to the army setup post battle. Game is running perfectly above 60 FPS on all settings. Has worked some time before to about 30-40 turns.

Error-Code:
VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Running on a laptop Win10 Home
GTX 1050Ti 4GB
8GB RAM
Intel i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz

I have tried several things:
- Many clean installs with Nvidia Drivers, older versions, back and forth with integrated graphic card driver
- With and without mods
- Clean download with AppData warhammer folder deleted and all mods unsubscribed
- Windows / Steam reinstalled
- Pro Driversoftware (latest drivers on everything as stated by the software)
- Preventing overheating though advanced cooling (Game runs for hours untill these choke points)

The file nvlddmkm.sys also seems to be a troublemaker. It is stated in bluescreen as well some times. I've done some of the fixes on several forums around that file and the Error-Code and it helped me stabilize it down to this consistant error.

My thoughts are either faulty RAM or Windows file corruption in some way. I've tried alot around the Nvidia Drivers but can't seem to find the solution on my own.

If you need any files please let me know.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file