Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crash following legal page, before any intro movie/AMD logo

mawer23mawer23 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi there,

I've just downloaded Warhammer on my new PC, and I haven't been able to play it even once. Upon pressing play the launcher loads up fine, however upon trying to load the game I am unable to proceed past the first legal page, being unable to reach any of the further screens such as the AMD screen, SEGA screen, or intro movie.

I have no crash_report/minidump files in the C:\Users\rmawe\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer, nor do I have scripts in C:\Users\rmawe\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer\scripts

As I've been unable to play it on this computer I also have no campaign/multiplayer/replay files saved. It's been very frustrating as I've yet to find a fix on any of the forums/SEGA/TotalWar help areas.

Any help is appreciated!

(below are screenshots of the launcher working, the only screen that loads, then the crash/error message. Also is a screenshot of the files which show that there is no crash_report file)

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,073Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Unfortunately your graphics card does not meet the minimum system requirement as it does not have the capacity to run DirectX11, nor sufficient dedicated Video memory.

From the Steam Store page:
    MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
    Memory: 3 GB RAM
    Graphics: (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
    DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 35 GB available space
    Additional Notes: *PC Integrated graphics chipsets require 4 GB RAM, e.g. Intel HD series.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file