Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Chaos Dwarfs - Where's the love?? ??

Comments

• EizoEizo Posts: 1,006Registered Users
    just a feeling but I bet Chaos dwarf are just a combination of reskin dwarfs and goblin units.
    CA where the love??????
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,629Registered Users
    Eizo said:

just a feeling but I bet Chaos dwarf are just a combination of reskin dwarfs and goblin units.
    CA where the love??????

Our capital was even named Chaos Karaz-a-karak
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,763Registered Users

Ohh... thats way too much sense for this community... and especially for people who "enjoy" this thread. Unacceptable.

• LangolierLangolier Junior Member Posts: 374Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    hmm I heard a totally made up by myself rumor, the big hats are being replaced with the Flat caps on all the Chaos Dwarfs.....FLAT CAPS! are you frikkin kidding me?

insert sad emoji indeed.....
    "Furthermore i believe that Carthage must be destroyed" - Cato the Elder
    "Furthermore I also believe that Chaos Dwarfs should have really big hats" - Langolier the middle aged
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,673Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited September 2017
    Deleted a number of posts having very little to do with the thread topic.
    Post edited by dge1 on
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • CirdanCirdan Posts: 550Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Deleted a number of posts having very little to with the thread topic.

What thread topic? Is there any topic at all except trolling?
  • andreii707andreii707 Constanta, RomaniaPosts: 624Registered Users
    Cirdan said:

dge1 said:

What thread topic? Is there any topic at all except trolling?
    You call the collective efforts of the deeply grieved Chaos Dwarf trolling? Sir it's almost like the High Elves want a declaration of war. It's ineffable!

You High Elf fans created that "High Elves - Where's the love??" thread which almost border the illicit to mock us and even went as far as to dwarf ours tenfold!

I can't believe it.
    "Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." - Will find the author of the quote some other time.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,483Registered Users
    Oh look, HE fans attempting to bully the CD fans, I wonder, what could we do to remedy that fellas?
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • BaronKlatzBaronKlatz Posts: 1,037Registered Users
    Steal their siege towers and throw a party complete with plus-sized party tents? :p
  • HighPriest_AstragothHighPriest_Astragoth Posts: 100Registered Users
    dge1 said:

All hail the newly risen chaos god! Tonight, I shall make sacrifices to Hashut, in the hopes he blesses us with more magic. I shall make sacrifices to to dge1, in the hopes he bans me not!
    Quality posting and unbannableness be on his followers for now, and evermore!

Oh look, HE fans attempting to bully the CD fans, I wonder, what could we do to remedy that fellas?

Steal their siege towers and throw a party complete with plus-sized party tents? :p

The knifeears with the stick up their backside? Bah! We beat em at the battle of Anurell's tomb , and we shall beat em again in the battle of who CA loves the least!

• OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 3,159Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    Honestly, I think that Chaos Dwarfs will be the BEST faction implemented by CA, they will have learned from all the mistakes they have made with the lesser puny races. They will not have any silly antics like special deamon mechanics or a foolish gimmiky army of all large models for CA to mess up on.

They wisely saved the best race for last.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• seienchinseienchin Senior Member Posts: 4,571Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Deleted a number of posts having very little to do with the thread topic.

I think we need some clarification here...
    Does one's post get deleted when one doesnt troll in this thread (there is no content here except for some really funny CD memes and trolling)?
    Because otherwise its really hard to determine what is allowed to post here...
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Posts: 1,401Registered Users
    While this thread was intended to mock High Elves drama, it has quickly devolved into an annoying circle jerk. Makes a disservice to the initial goal of this thread.
  • rad13rad13 Member Posts: 616Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    Debauchee said:

While this thread was intended to mock High Elves drama, it has quickly devolved into an annoying circle jerk.

and what do you call that 80+ page fanboi rage monstrosity, if not "an annoying circle jerk". We're having a laugh among ourselves and not hurting anyone. As to the allegations of trolling, how ?

The OP created this thread as a way of amusing ourselves and sure, sharing some satire that uses the HE 'fans' as inspiration. But we're doing it on our own thread, not on the multiple HE related threads that HE fans have started. And even when you (HE fans) turned up in this thread and tried to pull us down, we respond with humor and respect.

So please move along and take your fanboyism with you. We're not bothering you, please show us the same courtesy.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,483Registered Users
    People in the HE thread throw torrents of abuse and false flags at anyone who dares disagree with them, here in the CD thread we welcome you with open arms.... into the furnace!
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • uriakuriak Posts: 3,421Registered Users
    It's all the accomplishment of the CD industry : taking raw materials and slaves' sweat and turn it into refined goods :)
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Posts: 2,009Registered Users
    I don't think the Chaos Dwarfs would be happy with the tail end of this thread.....

KGpoopy said:

I don't think the Chaos Dwarfs would be happy with the tail end of this thread.....

His argument is invalid, his hat looks far too short for a chaos dwarf.
    edited September 2017
    rad13 said:

And even when you (HE fans) turned up in this thread and tried to pull us down, we respond with humor and respect.

So please move along and take your fanboyism with you. We're not bothering you, please show us the same courtesy.

This confrontation between two threads is an eloquent example of degrading debate culture in internet. Amusingly, it recreates a fiasco of political discussion on a smaller scale. For example, Gab has recently been created as an alternative for social media with liberal bias. Ironically it seems to devolve into an echochamber for right-wingers.
    The fact, that I was instantly labeled a HE fanboy, indicates, that an initially humorous thread is degrading into a cespool. Paranoid mob mentality and "safe spaces", won't do our community any good.
    KGpoopy said:

Let me help you

• DolorousEddDolorousEdd Junior Member Posts: 555Registered Users
    To those who want to keep this thread from closing, please DO NOT answer the ones demanding for it to be closed, in any way. Let them voice their demands but avoid answering them, especially directly. Let us keep the fun amongst the ones who want this to stay opened.
    Team Dwarfs
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Crooked Moon
    Team Cult of Pleasure
    Team Clan Pestilens
  • MorannonMorannon Posts: 29Registered Users
    In the steaming schedule there's no CD gameplay. Why is there so much hate for Dawi Zharr?
  • rad13rad13 Member Posts: 616Registered Users
    i think that chaos dwarves will be the faction whereby CA trial the army painter; and we will be able to select the size of the beard on our lords and heroes; the specific tint of gold and red and black on the armor; and other such decisions of huge importance. you have to be looking your best if you're going to be the very best faction in the game.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,763Registered Users
    edited September 2017

Lets drag this away from the abusive trolls and get back on topic shall we.

What should be the most dominant unit in the most dominant faction that is the Chaos Dwarves?

Yeah, those HE fans are just envious because HE don't wear hats as awesome and big as the mighty Dawi Zharr's. They will always play second banana to the Dark Land Babylon, they better accept it!

Will the CD keeps their TT playstyle? I'm afraid of what CA will do, about it.

I wonder if our great priest will pretrify during battles and if we can bring the choo choo of death.

And of course the K'Daiii Please don't make them invocable only to explain their degradation, CA!

edited September 2017

What should be the most dominant unit in the most dominant faction that is the Chaos Dwarves?

Yeah, those HE fans are just envious because HE don't wear hats as awesome and big as the mighty Dawi Zharr's. They will always play second banana to the Dark Land Babylon, they better accept it!
    Your magnificient hats put our tall silly soup pot helmets to shame, i have to admit. This is ofcourse a HE-conspiracy against the CD, since we can't allow a lower race to be more fabolous than us.

SRY I STOLE YOUR MEME
  • HighPriest_AstragothHighPriest_Astragoth Posts: 100Registered Users
    edited September 2017

Siege Giant with the rune of Hashut, or the K'daai Destroyer.

Now, what I would like to see, is for the Chaos Dwarfs to get their vassals, such as the ogre Iron Skin Tribe. Their leader has a Daemonic infused mechanical rhinox!

I bet it would be a group of Dawi-Zharr warlocks standing in a circle and rubbing their meat. The irony is that, lower part of their bodies turned to stone ages ago.
  • MontresorMontresor Junior Member Posts: 320Registered Users
    rad13 said:

i think that chaos dwarves will be the faction whereby CA trial the army painter; and we will be able to select the size of the beard on our lords and heroes; the specific tint of gold and red and black on the armor; and other such decisions of huge importance. you have to be looking your best if you're going to be the very best faction in the game.

As long as the armour painter only gave you a range of choices of which shade of red you wanted for your primary colour. Otherwise I would be in an apoplexy of inchoate rage.
    Should CA introduce pollution as another corruption element? Or will the dark land be considered harful like mountains and swamps?

The siege giant will be another giant. K'dai destroyer, please!

How should they work? A toggable "fire aura mode" that slowly degrades them? Or should they just shut down and not be technically killed once the fire spirit is vented?