Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will it play???

Gamer77Gamer77 Posts: 8Registered Users
I want to play Total War-Warhammer (and it's expansion, Total War-Warhammer 2), but when I compared my system to the listed minimum requirements, I found that my system does not meet them.

Are these requirements confirmed? Is anyone able to play the game with a system that is less than the listed minimum? What if I set the game to it's lowest settings, would that help my computer to run it??

Comments

• IchonIchon Senior Member Posts: 4,721Registered Users
    It depends how much your system is below minimum. Most Windows 7 and newer computers will load the game but it might progress as a slide show.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • Gamer77Gamer77 Posts: 8Registered Users
    So far as I can tell, the major difference between my system and the game's requirements is RAM.

Does that have a large influence on the performance of the game? Would it still run decently (or at all) with the minimum or close to?
  • IchonIchon Senior Member Posts: 4,721Registered Users
    So you have a satisfactory video card and CPU but low RAM? Minimum is 4 RAM- you have 2 only? Windows requires a bit under 1 if you reduce most background tasks and close open programs leaving you with 1.5 or so for the game which isn't alot but if your video card has 1-2 gb of RAM itself you should be able to play just expect long load times.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.