Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Skaven summon spells

jonpropst@aol.com[email protected] Posts: 2Registered Users
edited October 2017 in Balancing Discussions
pestilent birth, Menace from below and Thirteenth spell units cause too much damage in comparison to thier non-summoned counter parts. being able to take Tyrion and Malakith down with clanrats is just absurd.

Comments

• DracoknightDracoknight Posts: 281Registered Users
    No wonder considering they dont have collision so all of the models in the unit can hit the same target without regard for themselves and units around them. So just take that entire unit and time its weapon damage to its unit size and there you go.
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,880Registered Users
    Its a game breaking bug that should have been fixed asap or at least any skaven summons banned from QB for now
  • KhorneFlakesKhorneFlakes Posts: 3,373Registered Users

Its a game breaking bug that should have been fixed asap or at least any skaven summons banned from QB for now

thankfully man playes didn't new in dogs of war tourney but in crimson harvest it will be hard since you can't ban it

Balance Is A Lie

• MakoTheMakoMakoTheMako Posts: 1,246Registered Users
    they can run straight through your infantry due to having no model collision and can survive long periods fighting heroes due to them taking almost no damage from splash attacks. They can simply dogpile a single unit to death far too effectively.

die about it

• GeneralConfusionGeneralConfusion Posts: 911Registered Users
    It's a bug. Most likely they'll fix it in the update when Mortal Empires comes out.

Until then, I don't take summon spells. Which isn't much of a loss since TBH Lore of Ruin is better.
  • VisricVisric Member Posts: 133Registered Users
    edited October 2017
    Seriously? AI skaven just spawnes clan rats who go through my lines without a problem and butchers my archers. Even when those spawned rats are "broken" they still manage to decimate my units without problems. How did they not saw this bug before release?

Crying out loud. Even if the clan rats are "routed", they just decimate my units.
  • SarmatiansSarmatians Posts: 3,260Registered Users
    Lost quite a few Skaven QB because of this. At first I avoided Skaven, but then decided that people probably don't know about it mostly or that they would be decent enough not to abuse it - next three battles against Skaven summoned units cost me the match.

Now I refuse to fight Skaven in QB. This is really worthy of a hotfix.
  • Busa1227Busa1227 Posts: 3,118Registered Users

At first I avoided Skaven, but then decided that people probably don't know about it mostly or that they would be decent enough not to abuse it - next three battles against Skaven summoned units cost me the match.

:D

I don't know why do you decided to give a chance to the people :) . They will always disappoint you.

• SarmatiansSarmatians Posts: 3,260Registered Users
    "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..."

I'm just a loving person.

:smile:
  • OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 3,464Registered Users
    I'm generally annoyed that they have 3 different summoning spells, I think it makes their spell roster less diverse.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• KimJaeKyuKimJaeKyu Posts: 138Registered Users

2017년 10월 6일자 직접 확인 완료.

PvP파트너 [BBB]클랜 mMm과 대련 중 확인.

대회에서 두 스킬 반드시 밴 되야 될 것.

1.소환된 쥐 충돌크기가 없음 - 방어를 위한 방어돌격/블로킹 무용지물화

2.앰버스피어 숙달될 시 오버캐스팅 무한 가능. 무한 스나이핑

3.소환 된 쥐 모랄 브로큰 되도 한번 지정한 타겟팅 끝까지 추격,
    전멸할때까지 타격 => 전멸할 때까지 모랄 회복 중단시킴 / 사실상 불굴

대회 참가 안 하면 모를까 참가예정 + 모두에게 심각한 버그라 작성.

Direct verification completed on October 6, 2017.

PvP partner [BBB] Confirmed with the clan mMm in the Dalian.

In the contest, two skills must be vans.

1. No Summoned Rat Collision Size - Defensive Charge / Blocking for Defense Defeats

2. Amber Spear When mastered, overcasting is infinite. Infinite sniffing

3. Summoned a mouse moral Broken, even once targeting the end of the specified chase,
    Strike until the extinction => Stop the moral recovery until the extinction /

If you do not participate in the contest, I will participate.
  • RandomTagRandomTag Posts: 1,479Registered Users
    @KimJaeKyu
    English please, sorry but I cannot make sense of of that
    edited October 2017
    RandomTag said:

@KimJaeKyu

using google translation lol sorry :'(;)
    RandomTag said:

@KimJaeKyu

number 1 problem[no collision] and number 3 problem combinated, and synergy serious problem

u can't blocking for protect ur archer, but also moral broken rats will keep chase and killing until last one dead

and of course, keep block moral recover lololololol