Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Mortal Empires Trailer

Comments

• Ice_creamIce_cream Posts: 592Registered Users

Ice_cream said:

lucibuis said:

Dlc races not shown, makes sense though

Except for the Threeman and the beastman at the minute 0:57. But you kown, all the other DLC races werent showed.
    Treeman boxing a triceratops
    I was wondering myself if it is suppose to be an especial animation or just good sync between attack and kicked animations.
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 944Registered Users
    Ice_cream said:

Ice_cream said:

lucibuis said:

Dlc races not shown, makes sense though

Except for the Threeman and the beastman at the minute 0:57. But you kown, all the other DLC races werent showed.
    Treeman boxing a triceratops
    I was wondering myself if it is suppose to be an especial animation or just good sync between attack and kicked animations.
    I don’t think kicking a Triceratops would be a preferred action. Likely just a nice sync

• Overlord87Overlord87 Posts: 606Registered Users
    edited October 19
    Ok, now I'm hyped.

Who am I kidding? I was already hyped before :smiley:

• uriakuriak Posts: 1,144Registered Users
    Seriously can't just STOP with this ? This content comes in 7 days, are you planning on getting a refund/loot CA offices/write 4 our 5 new southlands woes threads in the meantime?

• TayvarTayvar Posts: 4,880Registered Users
    MrJade said:

Skavenblight and some other provinces, are we gonna get a map?

Most likely, there is already an data on the Skavenblight in the unofficial wiki sites.
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 944Registered Users
    uriak said:

Seriously can't just STOP with this ? This content comes in 7 days, are you planning on getting a refund/loot CA offices/write 4 our 5 new southlands woes threads in the meantime?

I wonder how much complaining about a game someone can do before they just, you know, play a game they like.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 5,517Registered Users

Ok, now I'm hyped.

Who am I kidding? I was already hyped before :smiley:

Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • BigD2016BigD2016 Posts: 93Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Now that's really scary, the Greenskins Fleet had come to auto resolve all who came in it's path. :)

Wait, where'd you get this?
  • KopeshKopesh Member Posts: 387Registered Users
    The mini-map in this image is the best view I could find of the map. I'm most interested in the south-eastern part of the map as it is very important for the the Tomb Kings, my favourite race. Based on this image it seems the map does extend to the home city of Queen Khalida, a possible LL for the Tomb Kings. That makes me very excited. :)

A sliver of the Dark Lands to the east is visible on the mini-map, but it looks to be blocked off. However, this is expected.

This image also show some hints in the mini-map.

• silvanskiysilvanskiy Posts: 1Registered Users
    this map very smal :/
  • DrawVid2DrawVid2 Posts: 15Registered Users
    edited October 19
    The 'New World'.... Not very 'new' for just being a stones throw away from the old one....

Don't get me wrong, it still looks great and I'm very excited but I would like the distance between the two to be a little larger.

Also: @Kopesh Kinda worried that would happen... ('That' being the Dwarves taking over everything)
  • TalmoreanTalmorean Posts: 787Registered Users
    Kopesh said:

Holy **** look at that Dwarf Super-Power Empire...

• Ice_creamIce_cream Posts: 592Registered Users
    BigD2016 said:

Tayvar said:

Now that's really scary, the Greenskins Fleet had come to auto resolve all who came in it's path. :)

Wait, where'd you get this?
    Steam page.
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 190Registered Users
  • StrachysStrachys Senior Member Posts: 246Registered Users
    My sister would never forgive me if I skipped her wedding for the release of Mortal Empires, even if I renamed a Vampiress after her.
  • DancarlottaDancarlotta Junior Member Posts: 152Registered Users
    *sigh* no pleasing some people... you know who you are...

I think it looks great - I cannot wait. Ideally bigger is better but they are combining these two maps and all the way races and it’s gonna be the dogs gonads.
    Warpstone addicted ratmen are not brave, but dey furry.
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Posts: 496Registered Users
    So pumped. :]

Queek will rule all, yes yes!
  • SuliotSuliot Senior Member Posts: 413Registered Users
    Nice trailer, I'm very excited! It's a shame about the cut territories though. :(
  • PetromirPetromir Senior Member Posts: 2,030Registered Users
    Not seen anything dating Norsca more than after Me launch before, through might have missed it, so later in 2017 is nice to hear. Fits with prediction of a DLC this year.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 991Registered Users
    ben8vtedu said:

Just show us the map already. We know it's gonna be disappointing, just own up to it.

I don't know about you, but I find this far from disappointing. Instead of trying to fit in all of the four continents, making them smaller and boring, it now feels much more epic as you know that even if you get to the edges, you still haven't seen the limits of the warhammer world. Yes we all wish a tiny bit more was made available, but this will probably be funner gamewise.
  • Grimgor_the_CAkeGrimgor_the_CAke Posts: 786Registered Users
    CA's trailers never disappoint me!
  • BigD2016BigD2016 Posts: 93Registered Users

How to avoid showing bottom part of the map: Course 101.
    CA class at "avoid talking about important stuff" University.

Seriously CA? Would it hurt You so much to once in a lifetime do what You're told to (complete uncut continents) and proudly show it to us right after?

Noone expected You to keep damn islands or to make ocean big, now that You ignored Naval gameplay completely anyway. But cutting continent in half is a crime and You're desperetaly trying to cover that up. Both major screwup and no social courage to admit it and apologize.

Entitled much kiddo? You think you could make the game better than the devs who literally pour their heart and souls (not to mention their livelihoods) into this game? Seriously get some **** humility. Your gameplay isn't gonna be ruined by them cutting away the southlands
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    edited October 19
    My Beastmen has appeared for 0.25 second. Should I happy or sad? :D :D :D
    Beastmen roster need update. They look so lackluster when compared with other races. Give us Ghorgon please.

• HarconnHarconn Posts: 637Registered Users
    I am not happy that Ulthuan is pretty much colliding with Naggaroth. At least a bit more water between the 2 continents would have been awesome. Anywaqys,... couldn't CA give us a complete map? I would love to see a detail view.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My German Youtube-Channel - Let's Plays (Strategy, RPG, Indie,...): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwblqvwr8XxKP0GzCcUb8Q
  • NEARCHOSNEARCHOS Posts: 71Registered Users
    Kopesh said:

The mini-map in this image is the best view I could find of the map. I'm most interested in the south-eastern part of the map as it is very important for the the Tomb Kings, my favourite race. Based on this image it seems the map does extend to the home city of Queen Khalida, a possible LL for the Tomb Kings. That makes me very excited. :)

A sliver of the Dark Lands to the east is visible on the mini-map, but it looks to be blocked off. However, this is expected.

This image also show some hints in the mini-map.

My question for the first map is, what Karl is doing in Lustria on turn 51 and with only 1 settlement owned for the empire in old world as I can see.
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Posts: 814Registered Users
    edited October 19
    Looks good although the battle element to it really should have been in at launch. Especially considering it is really the expansion part of the expansion pack to Warhammer I. I don't have many issues with the southlands being cut in half but there could be map improvements and hopefully feedback is taken on board for Warhammer III's equivalent. Could combined map please be in at launch for that as well? Also will there be a pre-load for this? It seems to take up half the required space according to the system requirements. Before this Mortal Empires update it seems that Warhammer II is only about 30 GB when it requires 60 according to the system requirements. I assume that the other half is data to do with this mode so a pre-load is really needed here. There will be apparently no bug fixes so this should be possible I reckon. Also I'll be going away from home for a couple of days on the 26th so it would save a lot of downloading for me on the 28th.
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Lizardmen
  • ThatRabidPotatoThatRabidPotato Member Posts: 383Registered Users
    More evil Chaotic scum for the Asur to put down! Lacoi, Senlui!
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Posts: 496Registered Users
    Brakier said:

Unless we are getting some next level type trolling from CA, this is 100% what had been datamined. I'm come to terms with the lost islands, but I hope we can get them back in 3rd.