Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer 2 unplayable Framerates

ChillingPandaChillingPanda Registered Users Posts: 1
Hey there,

my specs are:
Windows 7-64 bit,
Intel Core i7-2600 [email protected] 3.40 Ghz
8Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForceGTX 560 Ti

I tried several settings and updated my drivers. Still, when I run a benchmark test I get 29fps max. Usually it´s around 14fps, even at the lowest setting. I don´t know much about Hardware and stuff and I don´t expect the game to be running in ultra HD after some magical stuff, but could u guys please tell me at which settings the game might be able to run smoothly without getting eye-cancer.

If my hardware is generally to weak, please tell me which part. I have been thinking about updating my setup in general lately anyway.

Comments

• GrayFoxCZGrayFoxCZ Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 71
    Sadly enough GTX 560TI is way too weak for this game :/
    I dunno how much do you have to spare but I would get 2x8 GB RAM (dual channel is important) and at least GTX 1050 Ti or (pricier but lasts longer) GTX 1060 6GB - sorry for the delay hadnt been here for some time.
  • QinshiQinshi Registered Users Posts: 217
    8gb RAM for gaming in anno 2017 is not enough.

And a GTX 560 ti.. jesus christ, that is acient technology these days.

buy an extra 8GB ram (the same speed as the one you have now) and buy a better GPU.

Even a GTX 1070 with an i7 7700k CPU cant outmax this game without dropping below 50fps (if everything is maxed out).

Prob need a GTX 1080ti now a days.

But your PC: CPU, RAM, motherboard and GPU is to slow, to weak now a days. (for the recent AAA titles)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file