Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

archaon lores of magic

OttozmOttozm Registered Users Posts: 2
this may be an unpopular opinion, but shouldnt archaon have magic from all the different "chaos lores of magic" since he is exalted grand marshal poster boy for the big 4??

Comments

• ZwirbaumZwirbaum Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 380
    Ottozm said:

this may be an unpopular opinion, but shouldnt archaon have magic from all the different "chaos lores of magic" since he is exalted grand marshal poster boy for the big 4??

There is no Lore of Khorne at all.

There are no Lore of Slaanesh/Nurgle/Tzeentch currently in game.
  • Nitros14Nitros14 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,844
    He was a level 2 Sorceror who used the Lore of Tzeentch last time I checked. Didn't have the 8th Warriors of Chaos book though.
  • bronhomsbronhoms Registered Users Posts: 1,330
    Nitros14 said:

He was a level 2 Sorceror who used the Lore of Tzeentch last time I checked. Didn't have the 8th Warriors of Chaos book though.

Lore of Tzeentch, fire, death, metal or shadow could be chosen in 8th ed.

• OttozmOttozm Registered Users Posts: 2
    Zwirbaum said:

Ottozm said:

There is no Lore of Khorne at all.

There are no Lore of Slaanesh/Nurgle/Tzeentch currently in game.
    No But then you could probably find som Way to fit in some abilities/items/skills that fits with him being favoured by all four of the ruinous powers

(Also kinda getting tired of how squishy the almighty everchosen is)
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Registered Users Posts: 2,009
    I was told he has Tzeentch lore. In my opinion he should get Nurgle and Slaanesh lore as well. Why not?
  • Nitros14Nitros14 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,844
    KGpoopy said:

I was told he has Tzeentch lore. In my opinion he should get Nurgle and Slaanesh lore as well. Why not?

He's not a sorceror by training or inclination, but Tzeentch as the God of Magic gifted him spells to use.
  • Sharazad87Sharazad87 Registered Users Posts: 282
    Because there are no Daemonic units as a stand alone force in the game (Yet).

we will see the Daemonic Lores in all there glory when Daemons come :)

Tbh. Archaon Should pull a Teclis. when the daemonic Lores Drop, he should Gain the "Passive" Spell from the Three lores (Like Kindleflame for fire) alongside a couple of themed stabuffs.

eg:

2 rank Nurgles Blessing

Rank1 = Map wide whateveryadoodaditsprobablyaplague

Rank2 = Map wide whateveryadoodaditsprobablyaplague + Enables poison attacks and increases replenishment rate for Archaon's Army
    "Yes-yes! Kill!-Kill!"

• Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Registered Users Posts: 3,685
    Its actually kind of funny. Everchosen of chaos, master of all its armies.....level 2 wizard. That one aspect of both him and his 40k counterpart (though to be fair Abaddon is completely incompetent) has always **** me off.

If he is going to be the Grand Marshall and bearer of the True Mark of chaos undivided he best be rocking the best that all could grant him. Being a capable wizard is basically the entry fee to Tzeentchs playground, still gotta pay for the carousel to get that stamp. The hell is he only level 2. Why did he get a free pass. Hes actually a stronger wizard in TWW then he should be. **** Neverchosen....
  • Sharazad87Sharazad87 Registered Users Posts: 282
    Getting Khornes blessing actually gives you a -3 to your wizard level *Nods* :open_mouth: So he's a level 5-3 xD
    "Yes-yes! Kill!-Kill!"

• Wargol5Wargol5 Registered Users Posts: 1,306
    edited October 2017

Its actually kind of funny. Everchosen of chaos, master of all its armies.....level 2 wizard. That one aspect of both him and his 40k counterpart (though to be fair Abaddon is completely incompetent) has always **** me off.

If he is going to be the Grand Marshall and bearer of the True Mark of chaos undivided he best be rocking the best that all could grant him. Being a capable wizard is basically the entry fee to Tzeentchs playground, still gotta pay for the carousel to get that stamp. The hell is he only level 2. Why did he get a free pass. Hes actually a stronger wizard in TWW then he should be. **** Neverchosen....

He show only 40% of his power, he think it's not fun otherwise.
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Registered Users Posts: 3,685
    Wargol5 said:

He show only 40% of his power, he think it's not fun otherwise.
    Ahh...the old villain holding back trope. Im just imagining Archaon and Karl Franz in an anime....

Franz: Yes! You have lost Archaon. Believe it!!!

Archaon: No mortal fool. Now i will show you my true form!!!!

*Three hours of screaming and one punch later*

Franz: Did I do it? Did i win....

Archaon: Give up Hero!!! Now i will show you my Final, Final Form!
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Registered Users Posts: 2,009
    Maybe getting one spell from each as personal abilities is a good idea.
    The slayer of kings is already a Khorne like ability.
    He can get Treason of Tzeentch, hex spell that messes with the target's Leadership
    Give him Blades of Putrefaction(nurgle), grants the target Poisoned Attacks
    Acquiescence (slaanesh), hex spell. Since it's function doesn't really translate to total war completely, it could give debuffs to charge and melee defense.